DIsc

Discus and support DIsc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am switching from Xbox to PC in a few days here and I wanted to know, if I have a game on disc for Xbox, can I put it in my PC and run... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YourWorstCringe, Sep 27, 2020.

  1. DIsc


    Hi everyone, I am switching from Xbox to PC in a few days here and I wanted to know, if I have a game on disc for Xbox, can I put it in my PC and run it there? If so can I only do it for games that are cross-platform, like Modern Warfare? Sorry if this
    is a dumb question (im sure it is).

    :)
     
    YourWorstCringe, Sep 27, 2020
    #1
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

    Disc unreadable with no disc

    Hey there Ssssporty Guy! When you're doing the solution that Wrath suggested, you don't have to download one item that's the same size, you can download multiple items that add up to at least the same size as the original item. That's just in case you ever
    need to try that again.

    It's possible that the title update simply needs to be redownloaded. To do that:

    • Go to Settings > System > Storage, find the title update for Halo 3 and delete it.
    • Clear your system cache.
    • Restart your console.
    • Start up Halo 3 again. It will probably prompt you to download the title update again, that's fine.

    Let us know how that goes and if you continue to get the disc read errors after redownloading the title update.

    We'll be standing by to hear from you. =)
  3. Lord Rob UK Win User

    Disc unreadable with no disc

  4. demonblood100 Win User

    Disc is unreadable....but no disc???

    try deleting the game then cliking lisense transfer on your xbox then redownload the game m8
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Disc is unreadable....but no disc???

    Hey again Hex! We ask that you stick to
    your original thread
    so we can keep all relevant suggestions in one place. Thank you for your consideration!
  6. Ssssporty Guy Win User

    Disc unreadable with no disc

    No that didn't work and what a pain trying to find another game that was free AND the same size... Wouldn't recommend that to anybody. I had this problem with my halo disc as well. wasn't anything wrong with the disc but kept getting that damn disc unreadable
    message. tried installing it and everything. Also i should mention that some of the interface has some faults... for example. Instead of saying "press RB to reload".. it says "press ▯ to reload" or "hold ▯ to swap with ▯". It's my favourite Halo game and i
    feel gutted that it's not working for me. If it were the hard drive then surely other games wouldn't work?
Thema:

DIsc

Loading...
  1. DIsc - Similar Threads - DIsc

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....