Disc won't eject (tried manually)

Discus and support Disc won't eject (tried manually) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We unplugged Xbox One and moved it to another TV. We forgot to eject Gears 5 disc first. Won't eject, tried manually, then reset Xbox like the site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TKOskillz, Mar 19, 2020.

1. TKOskillz
    TKOskillz Guest

We unplugged Xbox One and moved it to another TV. We forgot to eject Gears 5 disc first. Won't eject, tried manually, then reset Xbox like the site suggested. NOW, cannot recover gamertag since my boy cannot remember his microsoft password and the info
    provided was not sufficient enough (because he doesn't email anyone...its for gaming purposes only). Support said there's NO OTHER WAY and hung up on me! Didn't help with retrieving gamertag, account with LIVE is apparently lost along with my $. Disc still
    stuck!

:)

TKOskillz, Mar 19, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Moving a system with a disc inside, which goes quadruple for a slot loader, is never a good idea, as you can damage the internal mechanism
  3. Geth Win User

4. Miss Diggz Win User

Disc does not Eject - Tried Manual Eject

Hey there T33Zem PLEASEem!

This thread is fairly old and the OP hasn't come back in a while, but we appreciate you offering the helpful tip to your fellow gamers! I would suggest in the future to keep your eye on the support forums for more recent threads that pop up to help those
    that need assistance, currently. Thanks!
  5. T33Zem PLEASEem Win User

I got my call of duty ghost disc stuck in my xbox for about a day or so. So I read a forum that told me to buy a paperclip to stick in the side of my xbox to try and manually take the disc out. So I went to wal mart and bought a paperclip and tried it when
    I got home and still there was no luck. Then at work the next day I got one of the heavy duty paper clip and went home to try it out, and it worked. You have to apply a lot of pressure and then the disc will pop right out. But make sure you use a heavy duty
    paper clip or this will not work whatsoever. Good luck
  6. Chillz-295EE5EA-2382 Win User

Ok I am closing this thread. I took the Xbox one to a friend's place for troubleshooting, thinking maybe I don't know how to use a paperclip.

Guess what, we plug the box in, he presses the eject button and the disc came out as if there was never any problem. :)
Thema:

1. Disc won't eject (tried manually) - Similar Threads - Disc won't eject

2. console won't eject or recognize disc anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    console won't eject or recognize disc anymore: I have a copy of garden warfare 2 in my Xbox and it won't be read for some reason. Do you know how to fix this? bce1ef64-3b39-4cdd-898e-2d124d7981f5
  3. Had to manually eject disc, and now my system won't pull games into the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had to manually eject disc, and now my system won't pull games into the system: My system wasn't ejecting a game disc, and a hard reset didn't fix the issues, so I had to manually eject the disc. Had no issue getting the disc out, but now my xbox will not pull games into the...
  4. xbox one doesn't recognise disc & won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one doesn't recognise disc & won't eject: Over the last week our xbox one hasn't been ejecting discs on first request, eventually the discs have been ejected after restarting or signing other players in/out. This is not the same game each...
  5. Disc won't eject?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't eject?: First off, I apologize for my Gamertag and picture, it was several, several years ago and I'm too lazy to fix them. Hello, Yesterday I was just minding my own business, playing Black Ops 2 and...
  6. Disc launches but won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc launches but won't eject: my disk won't eject. Has anybody had the same issue. I am on the insider group and there was an update today. 043e4d4b-4d5f-4efb-9cf4-5b7f4c0bd648
  7. Xbox Disc won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Disc won't eject: Ok so I put my Halo 5 disc in my Xbox One around the end on July, and I went on holidays in August for 2-3 weeks and I left the disc in. All that time the Xbox One was unactive. When I came back,...
  8. Xbox One powers up but no signal (HDMI), can't eject disc and controllers won't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powers up but no signal (HDMI), can't eject disc and controllers won't ...: Xbox One powers up but no signal (HDMI). After first restart, could still connect controller, but then after restart can't even do that. Also cannot eject game disc. Previously was playing, but...
  9. My disc won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disc won't eject: my disc is stuck in my xbox 1.I have followed every step to eject it and even manually ejecting didn't work.The disc is jammed...when I turn the system on to retry to eject I hear a grinding...
  10. Disc won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't eject: As simple as it sounds. I searched and was able to manually eject my Black Ops 3 disc with a large paper clip, and get Fallout 4 back in where it belongs, but the eject button now no longer...