Disc won't download automatically

Discus and support Disc won't download automatically in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok so you know how you put your game disc in the Xbox and it automatically brings you in the game? well my Xbox won't do that. I tried this with 3... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Captain_Neo, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Disc won't download automatically

Ok so you know how you put your game disc in the Xbox and it automatically brings you in the game? well my Xbox won't do that. I tried this with 3 discs, Minecraft Xbox One edition, BioShock 1 and 2, and BioShock infinite. I restarted my Xbox twice, I cleaned my discs and they don't have any scratches on them. anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/Captain_Neo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Captain_Neo, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Discs won't load automatically

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your disc games. You mentioned that you're part of the Xbox One Preview Program, that's awesome! Be sure you're leaving feedback (such as the disc issue) through the feedback center on your console. You can also head
    over to the
    Preview Program forums
    for further assistance. They'll be in a better position to help troubleshoot issues that may be preview program specific.

Thanks for understanding. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  3. Alan118 Win User

Overwatch stuck in trial mode

When the console is offline, the game won't download automatically, but i can see it on my home screen, so i click on it and then i get error 0x8b050066, so i think it may be a problem with the disc.
  4. Quarryking103 Win User

Purchasing on xbox website

Hi Milkshake, your Xbox won't turn itself on and start downloading automatically, but the next time you manually turn it on it will automatically start downloading the game.
  5. JackBauer201 Win User

Quick question about automatic game updates...

The DR3 update downloaded overnight for me without the disc in there so yes game updates are done automatically too. It seems that the auto-update system is a little finicky still however. I usually get the auto-updates but every once in a while I won't.
    (I had to manually download the Blu-Ray app update the other day.)
  6. BrandonBaker5 Win User

Won't download

So i bought the disc and it won't download
Thema:

Disc won't download automatically

1. Disc won't download automatically - Similar Threads - Disc won't download

2. Why won't my mw3 disc show on my Xbox for download??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my mw3 disc show on my Xbox for download??: Jdhdhdhdhhdhddhdbdvdvdbdbdb 67ba46ea-f18a-4bee-9f2d-7c024f2933f3
  3. My Xbox one won't play games,either download or disc, I just get a loadscreen but will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one won't play games,either download or disc, I just get a loadscreen but will...: My xbox one has stopped playing games, both download and disc. When I try to launch a game it displays a loadscreen but nothing happens. There are also issues with some apps not launching. I have...
  4. Battlefront 2 won't download the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 won't download the disc: It won't evan sensor the game it won't download tell me every reason why? 1e210950-a901-494b-99ba-468559008705
  5. Why won't my Section 8 360 disc download to my Xbox one console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Section 8 360 disc download to my Xbox one console?: I'm trying to play section 8 again for the first time in years since I last played on 360. I took good care of my discs and I never had a problem with this disc that I can remember. I put it in to...
  6. I did a factory reset on my x box one and now it won't download games on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a factory reset on my x box one and now it won't download games on disc: I did a factory reset on my x box one and now it won't download games on disc. 5e055d64-8dbd-4976-a071-d0ed3cc811bd
  7. My disc game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc game won't download: Hi, I just got my new Xbox it's an Xbox one S, I've neen trying to install my naruto shippuden storm 4 game disc for 1 month now and no matter what I do it always stops installing and says to...
  8. Modern Warfare add-ons won't download on disc for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare add-ons won't download on disc for me: I got my disc about a year ago and it's in great condition, it's just that whenever I try to install the game, Campaign packs 1 and 2 and Multiplayer pack 1 get stuck at a certain percentage and I...
  9. Won't download minecraft disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't download minecraft disc: My dad got a brand new xbox one s and i got it setup for him over the weekend and got madden 2k20 disc version downloaded and working. Now im trying to do the same for minecraft and it just keeps...
  10. my xbox one won't download my brand new disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one won't download my brand new disc: i got a disc for my birthday and it is not downloading. I put it in my xbox and then it just stays in there and doesn't go in to my queue. someone please tell me how to fix it!...