Disc will not laucnh

Discus and support Disc will not laucnh in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I contacted support about this issue and they try help me. All the suggestions from support did not work. They told me this might be an xbox preview... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kINgDaRkFluFF, Oct 9, 2017.

  1. Disc will not laucnh


    I contacted support about this issue and they try help me. All the suggestions from support did not work. They told me this might be an xbox preview program error. Anyone have a fix for this?

    :)
     
    kINgDaRkFluFF, Oct 9, 2017
    #1
  2. EddieXBL
    EddieXBL Guest
    Just bought my first Xbox 360 & need a few answers.

    Hello, I just bought my Xbox 360 after owning a PS3 since it's laucnh. A little late, but now I have both. Anyway, I was wondering about the Gold membership. I have an Xbox Live account, but i'm not a Gold member?

    Also, besides Halo 4 and Black Ops 2, are there any games you would recommend?



    Thanks!

    -Eddie.
     
    EddieXBL, Oct 9, 2017
    #2
  3. Disc not supported

    Perhaps those discs are illegal copies? Take/send them back for a replacement/refund.

    I'm curious though, your gamerscore was reset, yet you have a score of over 200,000 GS again. Don't think that blocking your account activity will prevent you being caught again. If you have modded your score again, your next suspension will be permanent.

    Also your Gamertag name is in violation of the Live Code of Conduct.
     
    Obsessive Power, Oct 9, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Disc will not laucnh

    DominumStige, Oct 10, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Disc will not laucnh

  6. k1Helix z Win User

    game launch

    I think they had a delay on te laucnh date, it is very common that games find problems before release
  7. xTye Win User

    "Disc not found" when laucnhing Fable III

    If you've ever owned the disc version and installed it, delete it. I had this happen a few months ago with a game I ended up buying on demand. I had the disc version still there. Deleted it, problem solved.
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

    "Disc not found" when laucnhing Fable III

    Hey there NoBrain Silent!

    I'm sorry to hear you're having issues playing Fable III. Let's see what we can do to get you back to gaming.

    My first suggestion would be:

    • Go to Settings, System, Storage, find the game and delete it. (If you have any game saves that you want to preserve, be sure not to delete them!).
    • Clear your system cache (here's a guide:
      support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
      ).
    • Restart your console.
    • Redownload the game from your download history (here's a guide:
      support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history
      ).
    • Try to launch Fable III and see if it works properly.

    Let us know how that goes for you and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  9. Niko1664 Win User

    Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating

    Hi Lord C Vandingo, try an achievement from the Gridiron list. The lastest update. Two of them link to the Blitz mode can be done solo
    with a bot or with a friend. You can also do the one link to the Escape mode on "Barracks". Begin an escape game solo, host, and laucnh on barracks map. Follow the right path and activate the green button. Easy cheevo !
Thema:

Disc will not laucnh

Loading...
  1. Disc will not laucnh - Similar Threads - Disc laucnh

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....