Disc Unreadable on fall out 3 after downloading DLC's

Discus and support Disc Unreadable on fall out 3 after downloading DLC's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Can anyone help? my disc has become unreadable since downloading 2 DLC's!! Anyone know how to get it to work as there are no error codes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KIERHH, Sep 22, 2017.

  1. KIERHH
    KIERHH Guest

    Disc Unreadable on fall out 3 after downloading DLC's


    Hi there,

    Can anyone help?

    my disc has become unreadable since downloading 2 DLC's!!

    Anyone know how to get it to work as there are no error codes to work with?!

    :)
     
    KIERHH, Sep 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Questions about ME 3 Disc 1 and Disc 2

    Hi. I have a Mass Effect Trilogy but I have a problem regarding on the Disc 2 of ME 3 all other discs are fine I tried them all out. But like I said the Disc 2 of ME 3 is not working like it have an error and it says "disc is unreadable" tried to install
    it and still unreadable but sometimes it works but freezes to the main menu not allowing me to see the press start button. so basically I cant return this one because this was given to me by a friend and I was wondering what was the content in disc 1 and disc
    2 of ME 3 can I play the DLC's on disc 1? thanks in advance guys.
     
    thirdcitysaint, Sep 22, 2017
    #2
  3. downloading games

    hey can someone help me i just bought fallout 3 on xbox and when the game is done downloading this says disc is unreadable even though there isn't a disc
     
    PoisonousFiddle, Sep 22, 2017
    #3
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

    Star wars force unleashed 2 Endor Dlc not working

    Often times a "Disc Unreadable" issue in regards to DLC is a corrupt download. Delete the DLC and re-download it from the LIVE servers.
  5. YogurtBanshee Win User

    Hard Drive cause unreadable disc errors and other issues

    Same issue, I get the "disc is unreadable" error, but even with downloaded games that have no disc. The error appears after 3 loading screens with all of my games.
  6. Jaguer85 Win User

    Modern Warfare 3 Disk Read Error / Disk Unreadable

    1. Get a USB that has enough room to download MW3 to it.

    2. Download gamer profile and MW3 to USB.

    3. Take out HD.

    4. Put disc in tray (need to have disc to recognize ownership)

    5. Enjoy not having disc unreadable error!
  7. Wanna Get Muted Win User

    xbox saying "disk is unreadable" on a downloaded game.

    i've downloaded from the marketplace Ultimate MvC 3 and its saying disc unreadable :(
  8. [Ryan_Brown] Win User

    Reinstalling DLC offline

    My problem is solved. For this specific instance, I was playing Fallout 3 GOTY edition where all the DLC are downloaded when you put in the disc. After reconnecting to the internet and putting the disc in, the download for the missing DLC initiated.
Thema:

Disc Unreadable on fall out 3 after downloading DLC's

Loading...
  1. Disc Unreadable on fall out 3 after downloading DLC's - Similar Threads - Disc Unreadable fall

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  9. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...: the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is...
  10. Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X: I bought dead island 2 but my Xbox doesn't recognize the disc nothing pops up at all when it's inserted but it works on my older console I've even bought a second disc to see if the disc is the...