disc unreadable error on downloaded game

Discus and support disc unreadable error on downloaded game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 gives me a disc unreadable error on a game that is downloaded. It’s NCAA football 14 so I’m nervous to delete it like I’ve read to try. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jon Bradford, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Jon Bradford
    Jon Bradford Guest

My Xbox 360 gives me a disc unreadable error on a game that is downloaded. It’s NCAA football 14 so I’m nervous to delete it like I’ve read to try. Can anything else be done?

:)

Jon Bradford, Oct 1, 2022
  2. brodobaggins146 Win User

I don't know what's wrong!!!!!

Edit* the error says the disc is unreadable. Even if there is no game in and it's the downloaded version
  3. ROBOT MALCOLMX Win User

Can't play downloaded game

This is a game downloaded from Xbox Marketplace, not a disc.

That's why I'm curious about the "Disc is Unreadable" error, when there isn't a disc involved.
  4. YogurtBanshee Win User

Hard Drive cause unreadable disc errors and other issues

Same issue, I get the "disc is unreadable" error, but even with downloaded games that have no disc. The error appears after 3 loading screens with all of my games.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

problem with game bought on demand

6. MisterFizzle Win User

assassins creed2

Hey there ferment,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with Assassin's Creed 2.

I'm having a little difficulty understanding what your exact issue is. It sounds like your AC2 had a disc unreadable error and isn't downloading.

I would recommend trying the steps in our
    Games on Demand Disc Unreadable Error
    troubleshooter.

Let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.
Thema:

1. disc unreadable error on downloaded game - Similar Threads - disc unreadable error

2. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  3. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  4. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  5. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  6. Disc won't read on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't read on Xbox One: I cannot get game to read on Xbox One. b1f8cfa8-baf0-443e-815e-f17b48c0ff5c
  7. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  8. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  9. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...: the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is...
  10. Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X: I bought dead island 2 but my Xbox doesn't recognize the disc nothing pops up at all when it's inserted but it works on my older console I've even bought a second disc to see if the disc is the...