Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

Discus and support Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ssfalcon1, Sep 13, 2026.

  1. /u/Ssfalcon1
    /u/Ssfalcon1 Guest

    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue


    I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something here? Anything helps!

    submitted by /u/Ssfalcon1
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ssfalcon1, Sep 13, 2026
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

    You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

    The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

    The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

    All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

    The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

    I hope this clears things up for you.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    XBOX ONE-S 1Tb: Is it possible to connect external USB disc reader and play disc games?

    Huh

    You mean the xbox one s digital ?

    Then no the same rules apply

    As it would also be digital only

    There are two versions of the xbox one s

    Digital only and disc version disk version is the plainly labeled xbox one s

    Vs the digital only it's the xbox one s digital
  4. bowski477 Win User

    Disc games to digital ASAP

    You would only need to do this if you purchase the All digital Xbox One S that has no disc drive. If you purchase an Xbox One S or X with a disc drive they can still be used there. But there is no way to convert disc games to digital versions.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Disc games to digital ASAP

  6. IonicHickory279 Win User

    Disc games to digital ASAP

    You would only need to do this if you purchase the All digital Xbox One S that has no disc drive. If you purchase an Xbox One S or X with a disc drive they can still be used there. But there is no way to convert disc games to digital versions.
    Is there any way for me to exchange the games from disc to digital?

    If they cost the same price, could I not bring the disc somewhere and be able to swap it out for a digital version of the game?
Thema:

Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

Loading...
  1. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue - Similar Threads - Disc Digital issue

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  5. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  6. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  7. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue: I’m trying to claim Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox one version, not the ultimate edition) and it tells me to install the disc 1 and it is what I’m putting in but still giving me error? Beta. submitted by...
  10. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...