Disc to Digital update unavailable

Discus and support Disc to Digital update unavailable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve joined omega a month ago, I still havent gotten access to the update yet, is there something i have to make sure i enable or check? and is anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_therealJalenWest_, Sep 7, 2026.

  1. Disc to Digital update unavailable


    I’ve joined omega a month ago, I still havent gotten access to the update yet, is there something i have to make sure i enable or check? and is anyone else still waiting?

    submitted by /u/_therealJalenWest_
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/_therealJalenWest_, Sep 7, 2026
    #1
  2. Tormaz Win User

    Marvel Ultimate Alliance

    Hello!

    As far as I'm aware, it's currently unavailable for digital purchase and not available in disc format by retailers.
  3. ShrewdVulcan Win User

    Xbox will not finish update on any games

    Games purchased digitally will automatically download and install the updates.

    But games you purchased retail (i.e. disc-based) will require you putting the disc in the drive in order to finish the installation of the update.

    PS4 updates both digital and disc media games regardless. I wish Xbox One would do this.

    I find it utterly annoying to have to feed disc after disc into the X1 just to finish the installation of the update.
  4. xl Giovanni lx Win User

    NBA 2k16

    Your game it's in disc or digital?

    When are discs, before install updates, then will install the game.
  5. E McSq Win User

    Game Auto Update issues

    GUNNER 26: Are your games on disc or are they digital downloads?

    If your games are on disc the xbox will download the patch in standby mode, but wont install the update untill you put the disc in and load the game. This is normal.

    If your games are digital it will (should) download AND install the update whilst in standby.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Midnight Club Los Angeles

    Any game on the backwards compatibility list will work with the physical disc or digital download. That games was removed from the digital marketplace after a bad update, but the disc should work.
Thema:

Disc to Digital update unavailable

Loading...
  1. Disc to Digital update unavailable - Similar Threads - Disc Digital update

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  5. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  6. Is The Disc To Digital Update Rolling Out Tomorrow For Delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is The Disc To Digital Update Rolling Out Tomorrow For Delta?: Im in both delta and omega and when I go into the manage enrolments for update preview inside the XBOX insider app for delta it says “update incoming” and the date shows tomorrow But then for...
  7. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!

    in XboX Insiders
    The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!: The Problem Physical discs for classics like Red Dead Redemption are fragile. Even in 2026, we’re still dealing with discs getting scratched by drives or worn out by spinning every time we want to...
  10. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...