Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

Discus and support Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kryptalivian, Sep 8, 2026.

  1. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue


    Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted with a message stating the game needs purchased or a sub to gamepass.

    submitted by /u/kryptalivian
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/kryptalivian, Sep 8, 2026
    #1
  2. Mister Beep Win User

    ReCore como faço para Jogar no PC ?

    Hey there,

    Xbox Play Anywhere is exclusive to the digital versions of games. Physical disc based games are not eligible for Xbox Play Anywhere. Hope this helps clear up the issue!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

    Xbox Play Anywhere

    Hey CJ,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, the
    Play Anywhere feature
    is reserved for digital copies.

    "Are Xbox Play Anywhere games digital only or also disc games?"

    "Xbox Play Anywhere only applies to digital games. Xbox Play Anywhere games can be purchased in the Xbox Store, the Windows Store, or via a digital code at participating retailers."

    Also, there is no program for getting digital versions of games cheaper for owning the disc version. The only thing I can think of would be trying to sell the disc version to buy the digital version.

    Hope this helps!
  4. TheEgaas Win User

    Gears of war 4 Ultimate Edition ISSUE! HELP!

  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Problem. Please help

    On Xbox One, do you own a disc or digital version?

    If it's the disc, you can't install it in Windows.

    Play anywhere only goes for digital versions of games.
  6. wi7bit Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 on xbox one disk ... Scam?

    Hi dyslexic_soup

    Xbox Play Anywhere only applies to digital games. Xbox Play Anywhere games can be purchased in the Xbox Store, the Microsoft Store or via a digital code. It does not apply to games purchased in disc.

    Hope this helps.
Thema:

Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

Loading...
  1. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue - Similar Threads - Disc digital play

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  5. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  8. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout...
  9. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  10. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...