Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

Discus and support Disc to Digital Program Starting Today? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NeoGeoPenguin, Aug 31, 2026.

  1. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?


    Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions.

    submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/NeoGeoPenguin, Aug 31, 2026
    #1
  2. coco meat train Win User

    Anyone experiencing problems with Xbox Gold Free games conflicting with already installed games? More a headsup

    Yeah I ran into this with Rare Replay. That game doesn’t have one launcher, it has several. I owned it on disc and got it digital through a Mixer program. Now all of those game launcher icons have doubles and there no way to tell which is disc and which
    is digital. I should just delete everything and start it over no disc but should it really be this hard?
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Xbox1s discless how do I play disc games?

    The microsoft store was supposed to have a trade in program where you could bring in your discs and exchange them for digital download codes. I haven't heard anything new about the program in over a year so I guess they aren't going to start it.
  4. lboogiedabest42 Win User

    what do you perfer disc or digital

    Digital all the way! I wish Xbox would do a disc for digital trade in program.

    🤞
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Disc games to Digital?

    There is no disc to digital program, you would have to repurchase them
  6. xBIG DAN 75x Win User

    Reading storage device MADDEN 15

    I just started having this problem today but it's a disc, not the digital copy. I tried other games and nothing works, it can't read the storage device for any game.
Thema:

Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

Loading...
  1. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today? - Similar Threads - Disc Digital Program

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  10. Disc to digital? Insider program

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital? Insider program: Is it confirmed that xbox will realese disk to digital soon for insiders? I only have the series x all digital console and do i have to buy the series x with disk? \Marcus submitted by...