Disc to digital Problem! Need help

Discus and support Disc to digital Problem! Need help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EliFreshwater, Sep 7, 2026.

  1. Disc to digital Problem! Need help


    I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about xbox insider hub, all I have done is get update preview with the crane thingy. My "ring" is Preview Omega. Im young so sorry for the grammer.

    Ai is saying this needs to be about Insider hub so im just writing a thing or two more. Xbox Insider Hub is very confusing for me someone help me out please.

    submitted by /u/EliFreshwater
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/EliFreshwater, Sep 7, 2026
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    1 Game to 1 Profile on 2 xboxes?

    The problem is the game being on disc and not digital. The disc would need to be used to install and play the game, and since the console at his dad's is all digital it won't work there.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

    Game problem

    if you own the rights and if its a digital download it doesnt need a disc. However if you installed from a disc you will need that disc . Not sure if you have a digital download (I am assuming you downloaded digitally?) That you need a disc?
  4. CozyKingB Win User

    Installation Stopped

    Is your Ark on Digital or Disc

    If its on disc make your disc is clean if its on digital then it might be a problem with your xbox
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Is it possible to transfer xbox 360 disc games to xbox one s all-digital

    Unfortunately yes.

    Digital licenses for games go with the account that purchased them.

    The licenses for the Disc games are on the disc themselves that is why you still need to have the disc in the console in order to play the disc games.

    With the All digital systems there is no disc drive to put the disc in so you would need to purchase the games digitally if you want to play them on your all digital system.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

    ace combat 7

    Did you purchase the game digitally or disc? If disc, you need to ensure the disc is in the system. If digital, try resetting your console.
Thema:

Disc to digital Problem! Need help

Loading...
  1. Disc to digital Problem! Need help - Similar Threads - Disc digital Problem

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  10. Xbox needs to fix this problem with no way to add disc to digital version

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to fix this problem with no way to add disc to digital version: Why is there no way where I can buy a drive or adapter to add disc to the console I get you want ppl to buy the next version but now I want to get a PlayStation submitted by /u/Mental-Ad3047...