Disc-to-Digital - Post your results
Discus and support Disc-to-Digital - Post your results in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, as the feature is being rolled out, I think doing a dedicated post for it will be better to centralize which games can be claimed and which ones... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Linkinito, Aug 31, 2026.
Thema:
Disc-to-Digital - Post your results
Loading...
-
Disc-to-Digital - Post your results - Similar Threads - Disc Digital Post
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
I applied for insiders for disc to digital
in XboX InsidersI applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments] -
New to insiders hub - disc to digital
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05
in XboX InsidersXbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...