Disc to digital issue no update available

Discus and support Disc to digital issue no update available in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prior_Cupcake4039, Sep 11, 2026.

  1. Disc to digital issue no update available


    i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and checking everyday to see if the update will finally be there and it isnt how can i sort this out so i can finally begin converting my games?

    submitted by /u/Prior_Cupcake4039
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Prior_Cupcake4039, Sep 11, 2026
    #1
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

    Was this game remove from the Backwards Compatibility?

    It's supposed to be available. Is it digital or a disc you are having issues with?
  3. KenroidXI Win User

    Assassin's Creed Syndicate Download Troubles

    I am having the same issue. I have reset the console; reset the MAC settings; made double the required space available; no updates available.

    Mine is also a digital download and so I don't have a disc.
  4. SwatDude Win User

    Was this game remove from the Backwards Compatibility?

    It's supposed to be available. Is it digital or a disc you are having issues with?
    Im using a disc
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Question about game patches?

    If its a disc based game you need the disc, if its a digital version once the console connects to live it download any update thats available.
  6. Argontheos Win User

    Missing Games on Demand

    There are numerous 360 games that require several discs, but have digital versions that work without issues. LA Noire has three discs, but has a digital version available on the Xbox store. Max Payne 3 has two discs.

    EA chose not to do the work to make the games available digitally on 360. Because EA sucks. Disc swapping isn't the issue. S'just laziness, and cost, and a lack of savvy for what consumers want... wanted... don't want. EA blows.
Thema:

Disc to digital issue no update available

Loading...
  1. Disc to digital issue no update available - Similar Threads - Disc digital issue

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  5. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  6. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  7. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue: I’m trying to claim Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox one version, not the ultimate edition) and it tells me to install the disc 1 and it is what I’m putting in but still giving me error? Beta. submitted by...
  10. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...