Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
Discus and support Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AstroZombie1, Sep 29, 2026 at 11:32 PM.
Thema:
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
Loading...
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access) - Similar Threads - Disc Digital live
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
I applied for insiders for disc to digital
in XboX InsidersI applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments] -
New to insiders hub - disc to digital
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05
in XboX InsidersXbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...