disc-to-digital insiders public beta ?

Discus and support disc-to-digital insiders public beta ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; can't wait for testing new backward compatible Xbox and X360 games, but also - looks like disc-to-digital insiders beta should launch pretty soon? (i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ArmyAccording7914, Aug 5, 2026.

  1. disc-to-digital insiders public beta ?


    can't wait for testing new backward compatible Xbox and X360 games, but also - looks like disc-to-digital insiders beta should launch pretty soon? (i have A LOT of xbox/x360/One/XSX disc games and i'd love to test and use new features. when/where can i get any news regarding this matter ?

    submitted by /u/ArmyAccording7914
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ArmyAccording7914, Aug 5, 2026
    #1
  2. SnoFox Win User

    Resident Evil 0 keeps crashing

    The fix just reached the BETA Insider ring today. Hopefully not much longer for the general public.
    Are you able to confirm that the fix is working or not in the "BETA Insider ring?" If your device is enrolled in the Insider Program how do you get into this BETA?
  3. lacrumb Win User

    Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

    You are in a build that is in the Windows Insider Slow ring. This is a beta build not yet released to the public.
  4. ChanKF112 Win User

    Xbox One Startup Error

    So its possible to update a insider beta os with a newer public release osu right?
  5. coco meat train Win User

    Resident Evil 0 keeps crashing

    The fix just reached the BETA Insider ring today. Hopefully not much longer for the general public.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

    Mindcraft

    You might have joined the Beta for Minecraft, you can unsubscribe to the beta through the Xbox Insiders app on the console.

    As the general public release of the game is currently 1.12.
Thema:

disc-to-digital insiders public beta ?

Loading...
  1. disc-to-digital insiders public beta ? - Similar Threads - disc digital insiders

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  4. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  5. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  6. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  7. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  8. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview: I recently joined The insider program, and I was hoping to see the update today or disc to digital. Unfortunately, no matter what this guy put in I don't see an option to change it over to...