Disc to digital Insider testing updates
Discus and support Disc to digital Insider testing updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/neonepiphany, Sep 10, 2026.
Thema:
Disc to digital Insider testing updates
Loading...
-
Disc to digital Insider testing updates - Similar Threads - Disc digital Insider
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
I applied for insiders for disc to digital
in XboX InsidersI applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments] -
New to insiders hub - disc to digital
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij... -
I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?
in XboX InsidersI'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital
in XboX InsidersOmega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game... -
Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersCan I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider... -
New to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders - disc to digital not active after activating preview: I recently joined The insider program, and I was hoping to see the update today or disc to digital. Unfortunately, no matter what this guy put in I don't see an option to change it over to... -
Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...