Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

Discus and support Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Sep 7, 2026.

  1. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026


    Hello XBOX Insiders!

    After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview.

    Please use this thread for all ongoing discussion about the feature, and if you encounter any issues be sure to use Report a problem to submit feedback. Be sure you select Console Experiences>More subcategories>Disc to Digital when submitting your issue and include as much information in the title and description as possible.

    More information about the new feature can be found on the Support article at the link here.

    Note: If you have recently enrolled in XBOX Update Preview, you may not immediately have access to the new feature. Please refer to the FAQ for information about your Preview Ring.

    submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GuruKronos, Sep 7, 2026
    #1
  2. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

    Friend of mine is playing Ghost Recon Wildlands already

    He probably pre-ordered the disc, and it came early. The digital version will be able to be playable on March 7th.
  3. AqDs Win User

    gamer score points converted to MS points?

    The rewards will start on 7th September again
  4. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

    BloodRayne Betrayal WHERE IS IT ?

    Bloodrayne supposedly it goin to come out this Wednesday september 7th. to xblive
  5. Gonzalves Win User

    Are there any good MMORPGs on Xbox?

    The Phantasy Star Universe servers were closed on September 7th 2012
  6. Mr Durva Win User

    Any news on updates?

    I'm not sure if its true or not but supposedly its set for august 31st or September 7th
Thema:

Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

Loading...
  1. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026 - Similar Threads - Disc Digital Discussion

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  5. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  8. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  9. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  10. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After last week's Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders starting this week. Please use this thread for all ongoing...