Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

Discus and support Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Sep 14, 2026.

  1. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026


    Hello XBOX Insiders!

    After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview.

    Please use this thread for all ongoing discussion about the feature, and if you encounter any issues be sure to use Report a problem to submit feedback. Be sure you select Console Experiences>More subcategories>Disc to Digital when submitting your issue and include as much information in the title and description as possible.

    More information about the new feature can be found on the Support article at the link here.

    Note: If you have recently enrolled in XBOX Update Preview, you may not immediately have access to the new feature. Please refer to the FAQ for information about your Preview Ring.

    submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GuruKronos, Sep 14, 2026
    #1
  2. Dodger Fan-F85026B1- Win User

    DLC Announced

    the release date is september 13th or 14th. 3 more weeks.
  3. Officer 262 Win User

    i can party chat with anyone but i can't message with anyone??? Help... i even did the phone verify!

    My problem is fixed as of

    ( the 14th of September )

    2017
  4. ItSoHMtD Win User

    Armoured Kill Release Date

    I think it said September 11th for NA and 14th for EU
  5. DynamX Win User

    activated game since code not found

    ok thx

    So I could download it on 14th September
  6. Trollin Thunder Win User

    this game sucks

    September 14th was 3 days ago, not 5-6 months ago.
Thema:

Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

Loading...
  1. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026 - Similar Threads - Disc Digital Discussion

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  10. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After last week's Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders starting this week. Please use this thread for all ongoing...