Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

Discus and support Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KrakenRick, Aug 31, 2026.

  1. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...


    Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is,

    I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in time to games, that we should have to repurchase a game to enjoy it anyway I'm rambling take care.

    submitted by /u/KrakenRick
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/KrakenRick, Aug 31, 2026
    #1
  2. FreakRoach Win User

    OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

    Is there any bonus for pre-ordering a physical disc, may be inside the case?

    Why do pre-order bonuses are for digital copies only. :(
  3. GeorgeCO01 Win User

    I'd really like to go all digital but MS you're making it very hard!

    i have a question once the game is installed i mean the physical you dont need the disc any more or you still need to put the disc inside, i havent any physical yet only the digital copy that came with my X1 so that why im asking
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    I never received my Fallout 3 code with purchase of Fallout 4

    Did you purchase the physical version or a digital code? If it was the disc version, the code will already inside the case. Let us know what version you purchased so we can continue to narrow this down.
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

    Preordering Digital Content and still receiving bonuses!

    people should have the same rights they do with a physical copy with a digital copy...why the h e double LL not is my only ? if I want to put it on a disc and store it in a disc safe then i should be able to do so. Matter of fact while were on the subject
    tell me why the digital versions cant just come on the disc like current gamestop steam games where you buy physical copies, install to one hard drive and then you no longer need the disc. You can then store the disc for safe keeping and have the digital
    download on your console for no disc requirement.
  6. IRB Win User

    Games on line, Games off line ... Is all confuse !!!!!

    From memory, in the digital store I think it is clearer as to what features it has. Not sure why the physical discs aren't the same.
Thema:

Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

Loading...
  1. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why... - Similar Threads - Disc Digital are

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...