Disc stuc

Discus and support Disc stuc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After an update to Forza 4 yesterday I tried starting the game but got an error code saying "sign in with the profile used to by the game or renew... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R18LUN, Mar 15, 2019.

  1. R18LUN
    R18LUN Guest

    Disc stuc


    After an update to Forza 4 yesterday I tried starting the game but got an error code saying "sign in with the profile used to by the game or renew subscription" game is on disc and subs are up to date..tried removing the disc and it wont come out but instead
    makes a weird noise...tried to manually eject but it feels like the eject mechanism is stuck halfway? any tips please??

    :)
     
    R18LUN, Mar 15, 2019
    #1
  2. Wishcatcher Win User
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

    Disc stuc

    With a paperclip , it will work for sure, follow the correct way ( you probably not found the correct hole ) please double check
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

    Disc stuc

    Hey there R18Lin!

    Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this problem trying to free your game so to speak.

    If the paperclip and troubleshooting steps listed by @Wishcatcher don't work, then it would more than likely
    mean that your console needs to get serviced to get that out.

    I would suggest contact
    customer support
    and see if they can help you out with that or visit
    device support
    to create a service order yourself.

    Thanks for reading!
  5. R18LUN Win User

    Disc stuc

    Sorry..that hasn't worked...it just a strange noise when the eject button is pushed
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    Disc stuc

    have you tried powering down your console completly and then using the manual eject?
Thema:

Disc stuc

Loading...
  1. Disc stuc - Similar Threads - Disc stuc

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....