Disc Replacement - Disc with bubbles, disregard for Brazilian

Discus and support Disc Replacement - Disc with bubbles, disregard for Brazilian in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day!! I have a problem installing my game Call of Duty Black ops 3, my record this with various stains and is not managing to do the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rafa25boy, Jan 28, 2016.

  1. Rafa25boy
    Rafa25boy Guest

    Disc Replacement - Disc with bubbles, disregard for Brazilian


    Good day!!

    I have a problem installing my game Call
    of Duty Black ops 3,
    my record this with various stains and
    is not managing to do the installation,
    only 4% is completed and after the
    error comes "Installation Interrupted"
    I saw that hundreds of people are having the same
    problems here in Brazil, and all media
    are produced by SONOPRESS.

    I wonder what can be done so that
    my problem was solved, I am contacting
    Microsoft, Activision, and
    the very Sonopress.

    But it is absurd, often complain of us
    Brazilians by piracy, you solve invest
    R $ 250.00 in a game, that he may give
    problem.

    Microsoft also want to
    help me in the resolution, it is the most
    interested, and has responsibility for
    that too. I look forward a contact.

    Rafael Ferreira de Carvalho -


    :)
     
    Rafa25boy, Jan 28, 2016
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Jan 28, 2016
    #2
  3. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Did my game get burned?

    I would suggest doing what Light759 suggested and check the bottom of the disc for damage. If the disc is damaged you can go through the disc replacement program to get the disc replaced. See the link below for more info.

    support.xbox.com/.../disc-replacement-program
     
    Kiesey, Jan 28, 2016
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    Disc Replacement - Disc with bubbles, disregard for Brazilian

    Nope you need to contact activision

    Who published there game ms has nothing to do with 3Rd party disks
     
    ngocphi, Jan 28, 2016
    #4
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Publishers will ushally have a disc replacement program

    In this case it's a manufacturer defect you have to contaft their customer support fyi you usually have to pay the shipping but your have to discuss it with them first
     
    ngocphi, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Disc Replacement - Disc with bubbles, disregard for Brazilian

    Nope you need to contact activision

    Who published there game ms has nothing to do with 3Rd party disks
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Disc Replacement - Disc with bubbles, disregard for Brazilian

    Publishers will ushally have a disc replacement program

    In this case it's a manufacturer defect you have to contaft their customer support fyi you usually have to pay the shipping but your have to discuss it with them first
  8. BDH2k2 Win User

    compilation discs

    Disregard after a console reboot and disc re inserted. The games were recognized from discs and installed.
  9. Hordie Win User

    MTE Test Disc

    disregard the disc. This happened to multiple units. No need to save it. :)
  10. Raff-4186412C-A6F7-4 Win User

    horsepower

    Disregarding most of your post, BluRay discs will help with holding the entire game on a single disc. Games aren't small enough for DVDs anymore.
Thema:

Disc Replacement - Disc with bubbles, disregard for Brazilian

Loading...
  1. Disc Replacement - Disc with bubbles, disregard for Brazilian - Similar Threads - Disc Replacement Disc

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Replacement disc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replacement disc: I got a physical copy of the Metal Gear Solid V Definitive Edition, but when I downloaded it, it was only the normal edition. I'm asking that I can get a replacement for the game, with the proper...
  10. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...