disc region is incorrect

Discus and support disc region is incorrect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox 360 console is telling me this for my rockband game which is strange because it is the same region as all my other games and they play just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ernesto Perozo, Nov 18, 2022.

1. disc region is incorrect

My xbox 360 console is telling me this for my rockband game which is strange because it is the same region as all my other games and they play just fine. i know games are region locked but if they are the same why doesn’t it work. they are all ntsc.

:)

Ernesto Perozo, Nov 18, 2022
  2. FracturedEar51 Win User

Disc region incorrect

Hi, everyone! Thanks for all the answers!
  3. NullArtifact8 Win User

Disc region incorrect

How do I know what type my Xbox or Cd is using? I have bought my Xbox from Turkey, purchased fifa13 from Turkey and Call of duty black ops 2 from Canada. Both work perfectly fine but I have another disc from Canada "NFL" which doesnt work... Now I'm afraid
    that I wont be able to use my xbox in Canada... Any ideas?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

disc region is incorrect

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ernesto

Your rock band game is NTSC as well?
    If yes, can be a bit dumb but did you tried cleaning the disc carefully?
    Or what did you tried in your console to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. HassanB Win User

Disc region incorrect

Hi,

Black Ops 2 is region free so regardless of where you purchased it, it would still work on any console. However, FIFA 13 is region locked so check the coding of the disc, this is shown on the actual box. You'll see on the top right hand side of the game box
    in a rectangle the words "NTSC", "NTSC-J", or "PAL".

If the game is NTSC and it's working then that means you have an NTSC box, if it's a PAL game then that means that when you go to Canada you won't be able to play disc based games purchased in Canada unless they are region free. It's likely the NFL game you
    purchased in an NTSC title and your console is a PAL console.

If you wish to look up region free games you can do so by visiting this page
    here
  6. HassanB Win User

Disc region incorrect

Hello,

Xbox 360's sold in Singapore are NTSC-J, purchasing games from the US are NTSC-U (or NTSC). You'd need to purchase a game copy that's for your console so it'd need to be NTSC-J in order for it to work in your console.

There's no way to change the region code on the console.
Thema:

disc region is incorrect

1. disc region is incorrect - Similar Threads - disc region incorrect

2. “This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues?: This disc’s region code is incorrect for this console….” Please how do I solve this issues? 13e3b783-ff34-4611-b520-52fe472893f7
  3. Downloading a game bought on disc from a different region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a game bought on disc from a different region: Hello, I recently purchased a used copy of Call of Duty: WWII in the United States. By default, the North American version includes English and French only. Thing is, I would really rather play...
  4. Sleeping Dogs Xbox 360 disc region error! Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sleeping Dogs Xbox 360 disc region error! Please Help: I purchased this game directly from the Xbox Marketplace a few years ago, and it is a verified purchase in my account. I deleted my profile from my xbox360 as was suggested, redownloaded it; I...
  5. Can't Install Physical Disc Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC Japan) On XB One X Region US

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Physical Disc Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC Japan) On XB One X Region US: I purchased original ninja gaiden black japan disc but xb wont allow me to install this game. I saw microsoft support this game ( https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility ) but...
  6. NFS Cabon shows unknown region disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Cabon shows unknown region disc: Hi, I bought Need For Speed Carbon from the Xbox marketplace. I downloaded the game to my Xbox drive. I opened the game, strangely, it is showing an error the disc region code is incorrect for...
  7. Xbox Game Disc and Digital Titles Region Boundaries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Disc and Digital Titles Region Boundaries: Hello, I have a rather simple question to ask it involves the restrictions set on most Digital and Physical products that have a license to play in a device. As we all know sometimes they do not...
  8. "Disc region is incorrect for this console" on digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Disc region is incorrect for this console" on digital download: I bought a pre-owned Xbox 360 so that I could play Sonic Unleashed, I downloaded the game to a removable drive and when I tried to play it, it said "Disc region is incorrect for this console",...
  9. Disc Region Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc Region Code: Hi. So, I got a fifa 360 ‘18 from Amazon. Reads “this disc’s region code is incorrect for this console”. Pls what can you make of that and how can I make the disc run on this console. Thanks...
  10. Disc region code is incorrect for this console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc region code is incorrect for this console: I bought xbox 360 from Italy now I live in egypt I have went to Italy recently for a visit and bought two games (diablo 3 ultimate evil edition) and (dragon ball xenoverse) but when I try to play...