Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but

Discus and support Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console everything is working perfect, all discs go in and download the game but I am having a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrdrip49V, May 19, 2021.

1. /u/mrdrip49V
    /u/mrdrip49V Guest

Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but

Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console everything is working perfect, all discs go in and download the game but I am having a problem with Skyrim and only Skyrim. I tried the game back on my old Xbox and it worked so now I’m confused. So is it possible that my series x needs a more clean version or could it be something wrong with the disc component on the console and if there are any solutions? Lastly a different problem unrelated to this is ESO has weird saturation and is darker than usual is this normal or a bug because of the series x? Thank you.

submitted by /u/mrdrip49V
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrdrip49V, May 19, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box one s graphics are pixelated

"The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  4. Smwutches Win User

NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

Do you have an Xbox One or a Series X? Those are 2 different consoles. If the disc you bought is only for the Series S/X, it will not work on an Xbox One.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?

Hello SonicXHero, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Blu-ray playback on your Xbox Series X. I can offer some steps you can try:

1. Make sure your Xbox Series X is running the latest system software. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address issues with Blu-ray playback.

2. Some Blu-ray discs require firmware updates for proper playback. Check for any available updates on your console.

3. On your Xbox Series X, navigate to Settings > Disc & Blu-ray > Persistent Storage, and select "Clear Persistent Storage." This will clear any temporary data that might be affecting the playback.

4. Go to Settings > Disc & Blu-ray > Blu-ray > Persistent Storage, and select "Reset Blu-ray." This will reset the Blu-ray settings to their default values.

5. If possible, try playing other Blu-ray discs to see if the issue is specific to certain movies or if it occurs with all discs. This can help determine if the problem is related to the console or the specific Blu-ray discs.

It's worth noting that occasionally, certain Blu-ray discs can have compatibility issues with specific players or consoles. If the problem persists with multiple copies of the same disc, it's possible that there may be an issue with the disc's encoding or compatibility with the Xbox Series X.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

EaFC24 Won't Read disk

Hello, Andrew. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

First, it is important to point out that a physical game can't be converted to a digital one because the game license is attached to the disc itself.

Besides that, would I know, is an Xbox Series X or Xbox One the one that doesn't read the disc?
    Additionally, the other console that read the disc, is an Xbox One, or a Series X?

Moreover, is this EA FC24 for both the Xbox One and Series X, or only for one of those consoles? You can check this by looking at the box.
Thema:

1. Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but - Similar Threads - Disc problem specific

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc: Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc won't reinstall on my Xbox one it starts installing then says installation stopped. I looked at owned games and it seems like the latest...
  4. Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “do you own the game “ and “please clean your disc “ and “there was a problem “: It’s not the update or trouble shooting cuz I already did that . It’s been months since I played my disc game cuz everytime I insert it , this message appears . It’s also not letting me install...
  5. Disc game installation problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc game installation problem.: Hello, i tried in my two consoles to install two different games ( in this case , Battlefield V and Rainbow Six Siege ) thanks to my disc. But after the download pass the « ready to start » thing...
  6. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba
  7. Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?: So ever since the new home menu update I haven’t been able to get my call of duty modern warfare three to work on my series X Xbox any other disk will work in it and I know it’s not a problem with...
  8. My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...: How do I get my MWII disc to download,I have tried everything I know to do,just won't read it,but will read and download any other game just fine,it's driving me nuts HELP!!¡¡!!...
  9. Newer 4K disc compatibility issues - Skip Ahead problem or ODD limitation?

in XboX Insiders
    Newer 4K disc compatibility issues - Skip Ahead problem or ODD limitation?: Per the title. Recently the family & I have been watching more movies due to the summer break from school. Every Blu-ray we've played has worked fine. However, it seems that 4K movies are...
  10. Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...: Hi everyone, I have an Xbox 360 Slim console that I had just replaced the disc drive in (the tray broke in the last one). The problem I am having with it is that when I insert a game disc, the...