Disc not working error 0x80820003 - %2
Discus and support Disc not working error 0x80820003 - %2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple of weeks ago, I put a disc in my xbox and recieved the error code 0x80820003 - %2 (Basically says the disc is either dirty or scratched) I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuciferWhit, Jul 25, 2021.
Thema:
Disc not working error 0x80820003 - %2
Loading...
-
Disc not working error 0x80820003 - %2 - Similar Threads - Disc working error
-
Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments] -
CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media
in XboX InsidersCoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?
in XboX InsidersI'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting... -
Really confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital)
in XboX InsidersReally confused about how all this is supposed to work(Disc to Digital): I joined omega ring a little over a week ago and have been doing all my activities/surveys and I still don’t have access to the update yet. I would’ve joined insiders sooner but I didn’t even know... -
Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersDoes unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they... -
Is there any fix for Xbox x disc read error that works
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there any fix for Xbox x disc read error that works: Is there a fix for disc read error for Xbox x that works and no hoops to jump threw because I've tried everything and it looks like Microsoft is avoiding the problem and taking our money and not... -
Xbox 360 disc error, possible solution will it work? Need help
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 disc error, possible solution will it work? Need help: I recently purchased AC Black Flag. Disc error after playing for sometime, tried installing won't install. Got the disc replaced same problem. All other game disc playing fine, also both the AC...