Disc Not Returned

Discus and support Disc Not Returned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my one month old Xbox X back to Microsoft for warranty repair, as the device would not turn on. Microsoft fixed it and returned it - I received... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianStaebler, Jan 30, 2021.

  1. Disc Not Returned


    I sent my one month old Xbox X back to Microsoft for warranty repair, as the device would not turn on. Microsoft fixed it and returned it - I received it today. There was a game disc inside the unit that was not returned with it, and it cost me $50 to purchase it. Microsoft tells you to remove all discs and clear all games from storage before you send it to them for repair, however I could not do this because the unit would not turn on. Microsoft does not appear to have any way for me to contact them to actually speak with a human being about this problem. Their only solution is for me to discuss it in this forum. Does anyone have any advice on how I can contact Microsoft regarding this issue?

    :)
     
    BrianStaebler, Jan 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Disc Not Returned

    You would have to request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us. If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

    Error on Call of Duty game

    Try cleaning the disc if fail return disc
  4. RobertReido Win User

    Call of duty modern warfare 3

    Ensure the disc tray is clean of dust. And the disc is clean. If that doesn't work, return the disc.
  5. Xx5haDDow13xX Win User

    My xbox won't read a specific game?

    Well I've only returned one of the discs so far, but to the kid I returned it to he said it worked in his xbox fine. That disc had a LOT of scratches on it, though..
  6. Irixion Win User

    Unable to play disc

    Try installing your game. If it installs, the disc is fine. If it doesn't, return the disc.
Thema:

Disc Not Returned

Loading...
  1. Disc Not Returned - Similar Threads - Disc Returned

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. My game disc did not return after sending console to Xbox Support for power issue (...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game disc did not return after sending console to Xbox Support for power issue (...: I had my Xbox One S replaced given I had a power issue and the console would not turn on. I noted there was Mortal Kombat XL game disc inside the console with the Xbox agent prior to collection of...
  8. GTA V Disc made in Germany, Bought in US. Should I return?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Disc made in Germany, Bought in US. Should I return?: I recently purchased GTA V for Xbox One from walmart.com (US), I got the game today and on the back of case there's a sticker that says, "disc made in Germany". The first I purchased didn't say...
  9. 9 Hours & counting to download game so M.S. can save $2 by not sending a disc? Return for my ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    9 Hours & counting to download game so M.S. can save $2 by not sending a disc? Return for my ...: Plus 2 hours with tech support. Merry X-Mas... af43beb0-63c9-48fb-b606-ab21e82625a9
  10. Disc Drive Repair - Tracking Return Package

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Drive Repair - Tracking Return Package: i expedited shipping to Microsoft but they standard ship back to me. unacceptable. tracked all the way to them. package left Louisiana went to "tennesee" ???, ended up in McAllen tx near mexico...