Disc loading problems

Discus and support Disc loading problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When loading my game on my Xbox one it sometimes makes a ongoing buzzing noise.what can I do to stop it? 512b3c7d-e32c-4d05-8000-c33e6b157a35 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MynameisAlaan, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Disc loading problems

When loading my game on my Xbox one it sometimes makes a ongoing buzzing noise.what can I do to stop it?

:)

MynameisAlaan, Jan 3, 2014
  2. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Xbox One Crash to Dashboard or failed Games Loading has Been Fixed

If you have a problem loading a game, try loading another one, then back to the other game.

I had a problem loading a disc last night and it would go to the main screen then back home. I started PowerStar Golf, then
    went back to the disc game and it was fine.

rkkeller, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Powerage66
    Powerage66 Guest
    installation

Having problems loading games from disc gets so far into the loading then come up installation stopped any help please

Powerage66, Jan 3, 2014
  4. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

Please sell an SSD instead of just bigger HDDs

Yeah, HDD loading isn't the problem, it's loading from the disc that's the problem.
  5. Geovanie Legend Win User

Disc tray crashes application "Sales & Specials"

If you have the game disc auto-load turned on that may be the problem, you are loading an application at the same time a game is attempting to run and it causes a crash.

Try turning off the auto-load/run feature for disc based games.
  6. twistedjitsu Win User

Collection 4 problem

Getting the same problem have tried loading from hard drive and from the disc. The disc loaded once so I backed out and tried again from the hard drive (my games) screen stays black and it will not load from either disc or my games again. MW2 would not load
    at all as well. Black ops loaded from disc but when I tried to go online it said the servers were unavailable
  7. DBurleson Win User

Install or no install?

Even with the 2nd disc NOT installed I get loads of pop in texture problems.
  8. Petercheeks Win User

Very slow startup and games loading

I am Having problems loading my game after putting the disc in as well except it won't load even after 10 min
Thema:

Disc loading problems

1. Disc loading problems - Similar Threads - Disc loading problems

2. I have the disc and cleaned it and clean the load bay of the Xbox still got no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the disc and cleaned it and clean the load bay of the Xbox still got no...: So my GTA won't install and keeps getting stuck at 23% offline and when it says it needs a update,I update it but still gets stuck midway into the installation..I have the disc and cleaned it and...
  3. Loading of Flight Simulator Acceleration disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loading of Flight Simulator Acceleration disc: I loaded the Flight Simulator Acceleration disc but receive the error code 1-80004005. (The other two discs load OK). I believe its an activation code problem but do not want to access the...
  4. Games not loading (disc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not loading (disc): help.. recently I got three new xbox games (far cry new dawn, watchdogs legion and assasins creed valhalla) far cry has been sat in a closet for like a year unopened and just remembered it....
  5. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???: my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens?? ? 906ae22c-7c9c-4367-a9ec-bb263d135748
  6. I need help with disc loading for my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with disc loading for my Xbox 360: I recently bought a copy of forza Motorsport 4 from GameStop. It worked I’m the other users reviews. I pop it into my Xbox 360 and it said unrecognized disc. The disc doesn’t have any scratches...
  7. New game disc not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game disc not loading on Xbox One: I have bought a new game for my son for the Xbox one. The game is Lego Harry Potter the collection. I bought another game with this one in the toy store. The Harry Potter game loaded fine the...
  8. XBOX One Discs not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One Discs not loading: Hi - ive just been given an XBOX One which is fully working and ive set it all up correctly and the console loads and I can navigate through the system fine. However when I insert a disc nothing...
  9. Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading: Firstly, hello people I'm back again and this time with some good news that I know some of you will desperately be needing since the last youtube video I posted got a tonne of hits on this...
  10. Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update Problem: Disc Based Games Not Loading Since Dashboard Update: Since the most recent dashboard update, when I put in certain discs won't read or start (whether they are installed currently or I'm trying to reinstall them). Can I get some help please? Thanks....