Disc loading problems

Discus and support Disc loading problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When loading my game on my Xbox one it sometimes makes a ongoing buzzing noise.what can I do to stop it? 512b3c7d-e32c-4d05-8000-c33e6b157a35 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MynameisAlaan, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Disc loading problems

When loading my game on my Xbox one it sometimes makes a ongoing buzzing noise.what can I do to stop it?

:)

MynameisAlaan, Jan 3, 2014
  2. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Xbox One Crash to Dashboard or failed Games Loading has Been Fixed

If you have a problem loading a game, try loading another one, then back to the other game.

I had a problem loading a disc last night and it would go to the main screen then back home. I started PowerStar Golf, then
    went back to the disc game and it was fine.

rkkeller, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Powerage66
    Powerage66 Guest
    installation

Having problems loading games from disc gets so far into the loading then come up installation stopped any help please

Powerage66, Jan 3, 2014
  4. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

Please sell an SSD instead of just bigger HDDs

Yeah, HDD loading isn't the problem, it's loading from the disc that's the problem.
  5. Geovanie Legend Win User

Disc tray crashes application "Sales & Specials"

If you have the game disc auto-load turned on that may be the problem, you are loading an application at the same time a game is attempting to run and it causes a crash.

Try turning off the auto-load/run feature for disc based games.
  6. twistedjitsu Win User

Collection 4 problem

Getting the same problem have tried loading from hard drive and from the disc. The disc loaded once so I backed out and tried again from the hard drive (my games) screen stays black and it will not load from either disc or my games again. MW2 would not load
    at all as well. Black ops loaded from disc but when I tried to go online it said the servers were unavailable
  7. DBurleson Win User

Install or no install?

Even with the 2nd disc NOT installed I get loads of pop in texture problems.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPPS CAN NOT LOAD A MATCH

Scratched disc perhaps? Try a friends copy or a game rental, if they load the problem is your disc. Have you tried to install your game?
Thema:

Disc loading problems

1. Disc loading problems - Similar Threads - Disc loading problems

2. Why doesn't my discs load on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my discs load on my Xbox One: I put my game disc in the Xbox One s does not load the game for no reason doesn't even acknowledge that there's something in it what should I do 737e7163-ece9-48db-9eb3-e4cec47a86b8
  3. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  4. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  5. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  6. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  7. I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...: My game is installed discs is loading, but still saying the game modes are locked 797b0054-794b-4d9c-88b0-3708410a858f
  8. Xbox series x not loading/reading discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x not loading/reading discs: My xbox series x is no longer reading/loading or installing games. I recently bought COD M3 and inserted it in the box heard some whirling noises and nothing happened. So put in COD vanguard which...
  9. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  10. Xbox series x won't load games from discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't load games from discs.: My Xbox series x will not load games from discs. I have done the trouble shooting steps, tried different discs, and done a soft and hard system reset. Games still will not load. How do I fix the...