Disc lens cleaner

Discus and support Disc lens cleaner in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes the dvd disc lens cleaner will work but get one that says blue ray and says gaming consoles it will work because i used a standard blue-ray/dvd/cd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BadassKiller67, Oct 31, 2017.

  1. Disc lens cleaner


    Yes the dvd disc lens cleaner will work but get one that says blue ray and says gaming consoles it will work because i used a standard blue-ray/dvd/cd and it worked fine.

    :)
     
    BadassKiller67, Oct 31, 2017
    #1
  2. How do I install a game to my hard drive from disc?

    Sometimes the laser lens is dirty, try using a laser lens disc cleaner to see if it helps.
     
    The Dukenator, Oct 31, 2017
    #2
  3. Big-Pete
    Big-Pete Guest
    Disc Drive Failure

    Hi,

    Have you tried a lens cleaner on your Halo 3 console? If you decide to give a lens cleaner a try don't use an abrasive cleaner, use a cleaning disc with bristles, you be amazed at the amount of dirt that can build up over the years..

    There is a cleaning disc called "CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner" that's specifically for the Xbox 360..

    Let us know how you get on..
     
    Big-Pete, Oct 31, 2017
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Disc lens cleaner

    Its not advisable to use disc lens cleaners or any other product of the kind for they can damage your console.

    Read xbox support pages on troubleshooting
     
    M3tal Daz3, Oct 31, 2017
    #4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Disc lens cleaner

    Its not advisable to use disc lens cleaners or any other product of the kind for they can damage your console.

    Read xbox support pages on troubleshooting
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox one s can't recognize the CD

    A lens cleaner won't work.

    In all the years i've been on these forums (about 18) i've not ever seen one post where someone has fixed a disc reading issue with a lens cleaner.All it will do is scratch the lens & we don't even know if the lens is the issue.

    The op could try a lens cleaner,it doesn't work & then decides to send the console of for repair.If the repair centre see's that a lens cleaner has been used then they can refuse to repair the console.

    Lens cleaners are a bit of a con anyway & they are poorly made.You can't achieve anything with a lens cleaner that you can't do with just blowing into the disc drive to move any dust particles that may be on the lens.Blowing doesn't risk scratching the lens.
  7. Auswulf Win User

    xbox 360 console keeps freezing

    You should never really use a dvd disc based lens cleaner in an Xbox 360 drive. The lens cleaners are designed to work only in dvd players..
  8. Big-Pete Win User

    Disc Drive Failure

    Hi,

    Have you tried a lens cleaner on your Halo 3 console? If you decide to give a lens cleaner a try don't use an abrasive cleaner, use a cleaning disc with bristles, you be amazed at the amount of dirt that can build up over the years..

    There is a cleaning disc called "CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner" that's specifically for the Xbox 360..

    Let us know how you get on..
  9. The Dukenator Win User

    How do I install a game to my hard drive from disc?

    Sometimes the laser lens is dirty, try using a laser lens disc cleaner to see if it helps.
Thema:

Disc lens cleaner

Loading...
  1. Disc lens cleaner - Similar Threads - Disc lens cleaner

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....