Disc Issues

Discus and support Disc Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently accidentally uninstalled overwatch origins edition a few days ago and I went to reinstall it and it will not allow me too. I have it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlesWooldridge1, Jan 21, 2022.

  1. Disc Issues


    So I recently accidentally uninstalled overwatch origins edition a few days ago and I went to reinstall it and it will not allow me too. I have it on disc and every time I try to install it it gives me a 7gb update instead of a 26 gb for the full game. And what’s even more annoying is it will update until it reaches about 25% and it won’t update past there. Will it not install because origins edition isn’t on Xbox anymore or?

    :)
     
    CharlesWooldridge1, Jan 21, 2022
    #1
  2. CISphil Win User

    Disc Issues

    If your disc is not working after just purchasing it, you should return it and get a new copy.

    You may also try installing the disc. Note that if it does not install correctly, the disc is likely damaged.
  3. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

    Disc Issues.....

    And the mic is crap...mine worked for six months!
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    Disc issue

    Hey there!

    Sorry to hear you're having disc issues. Let's have you check out the
    disc error troubleshooting guide
    for your Xbox One if you haven't already.

    Once you've tried out the steps and you're still experiencing issues, please let us know!

    _______________________________________________________





    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  5. LEGENDARY70-925D76D4 Win User

    Disc Issues.....

    Plus....is anyone else having issues with the online Mic?

    I can barely hear anyone online. Sometimes the Mic dont even work. WTF!!!!

    Thx.
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Disc issues

    Sounds like the fog may have damaged the laser that reads the discs. If it's not reading then you're stuck with either sending it in for repair or purchasing a new one.
Thema:

Disc Issues

Loading...
  1. Disc Issues - Similar Threads - Disc Issues

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  5. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  6. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  7. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue: I’m trying to claim Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox one version, not the ultimate edition) and it tells me to install the disc 1 and it is what I’m putting in but still giving me error? Beta. submitted by...
  10. Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games: Ok so im trying to play my games on my xbox one s but it won't read any of my xbox one discs. It will read xbox 360 discs just fine. Do i have to tear it apart to clean it? Does the xbox one use...