Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition

Discus and support Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a copy of left 4 dead game of the year editon and my xbox one x says ( there’s a problem getting this content right now.) The steps I did are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JakeO'Connor1, Apr 29, 2021.

  1. Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition


    I bought a copy of left 4 dead game of the year editon and my xbox one x says ( there’s a problem getting this content right now.) The steps I did are a full shutdown and waited 60 seconds before turning the system on and I’ve also checked my network my xbox says everything is all good.

    :)
     
    JakeO'Connor1, Apr 29, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition

  3. Tomm_A Win User

    Since all the other threads are locked for l4d2PH disc's, I just wanted to I spent 40$ on a wall mount since I'm to broke for wifi and can't get my xb1 to read my disc. PERIOD.

    Hello KyleBurk1,

    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    Based on the description, you are unable to play Left 4 Dead 2 using the physical disc in your Xbox One because the device cannot read the disc. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

    We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

    1. What do you mean when you said "other threads are locked for Left 4 Dead 2 PH Disc?

    2. Does your console cannot read all disc games, or the issue is happening to specific disc only which is Left 4 Dead 2?

    3. Was this working before?

    4. Are you getting an error message or error code while the disc is inserted to the Xbox console?

    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,

  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Playing Left 4 Dead in a Cooperative Game with Left 4 Dead Game of the Year Edition

    You cannot download the update on PC and apply it to the console. However, you may want to try clearing the cache on the console that has the update, which will delete all game updates. Let me know how that goes.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Playing Left 4 Dead in a Cooperative Game with Left 4 Dead Game of the Year Edition

    To be honest, I haven't encountered this specific issue before, so I'm not saying that exactly, no. It's just our first step in working toward a solution. If that doesn't work, then it may be that it's the two different copies being incompatible.
  6. Farquar123 Win User

    Playing Left 4 Dead in a Cooperative Game with Left 4 Dead Game of the Year Edition

    So what your saying is that it's not the different versions of the game that is the problem, but that one of the x-boxes has been previously connected to xbox live and has been updated? So that, in my current situation, even if I had two versions that were
    the original, or two versions that were Game of the Year Edition, I still would not be able to play them with the update on the one xbox?
Thema:

Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition

Loading...
  1. Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition - Similar Threads - Disc issues able

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  5. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  6. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  7. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Cyberpunk 2077 Disc to Digital issue: I’m trying to claim Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox one version, not the ultimate edition) and it tells me to install the disc 1 and it is what I’m putting in but still giving me error? Beta. submitted by...
  10. Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games: Ok so im trying to play my games on my xbox one s but it won't read any of my xbox one discs. It will read xbox 360 discs just fine. Do i have to tear it apart to clean it? Does the xbox one use...