Disc is Unreadable

Discus and support Disc is Unreadable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded resident evil 5 from games on demand on USB flash memory but after the game booting (before the game start) it's saying the disc is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fahad Hasan-[xboxvenue], Jul 28, 2017.

  1. Disc is Unreadable


    I have downloaded resident evil 5 from games on demand on USB flash memory but after the game booting (before the game start) it's saying the disc is unreadable.

    I have already re-downloaded the game several times, and updated the license as well but the problem never solved.

    Any solution for that error?

    :)
     
    Fahad Hasan-[xboxvenue], Jul 28, 2017
    #1
  2. JJMarley
    JJMarley Guest
    problems with x1

    Are you just getting insert disc or unreadable?
     
    JJMarley, Jul 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Forza Horizon problem

    Heya toji235!

    If you're running into a Disc Unreadable error when playing a digital game, let's have you run through this

    "This disc is unreadable" Troubleshooter
    . Let us know how it goes Disc is Unreadable :)
     
    Mister Maka, Jul 28, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Disc is Unreadable

    Is this for the 360 or the One? What size is the USB stick?

    USB drives for the Xbox One must be USB 3.0 compatible and at least 256 GB in size to work.

    If it's for the 360 then perhaps the drive is corrupted.
     
    onyxishere, Jul 28, 2017
    #4
  5. HassanB Win User

    wierd dirt like stuff on back of my game!

    Is it causing only this disc to become unreadable? Or are all of your discs unreadable because of this situation?
  6. cadillacsnow Win User

    May 2011 XBOX Live Update Destroyed my Firmware!

    Unreadable. ALL discs are unreadable and dont even register as a game or DVD disc. I cant play anything in my xbox from disc. IMEDIATELY after the update.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Forza Horizon problem

  8. Josh With Dosh Win User

    New GTA 5 for Xbox 360 disc 1 not working

  9. HassanB Win User

    Games on demand causing unreadable disc error

    Hi,

    Try the games on demand disc unreadable troubleshoot guide here.
Thema:

Disc is Unreadable

Loading...
  1. Disc is Unreadable - Similar Threads - Disc Unreadable

  2. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  5. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  8. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  9. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...: the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is...
  10. Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X: I bought dead island 2 but my Xbox doesn't recognize the disc nothing pops up at all when it's inserted but it works on my older console I've even bought a second disc to see if the disc is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Disc is unreadable modded xbox 360 stick