Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do?

Discus and support Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SenileTomato, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do?

/u/SenileTomato, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

Xbox unreadable disc

What's the disc condition like? Is it scratched at all?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that?

Hi,

Do you have any other 360 BC games on disc and do they work ok?

Is this disc in good condition? No scratches?
  4. PhilMarck Win User

Important Notice to Shopto Customers.

then discover the discs are scratched to hell and then unplayable?
    Before I leave the store I always check the disc's condition so if damaged I ask that they swap the disc for one in better condition or resurface. I never bring a disc that's scratched. =)

-

I know my ***. ^_^
  5. MEA X WARRIOR Win User

Titanfall won't work.

I played it just about a month ago and worked perfectly fine but now it won't launch. The disc is in perfect condition with no scratches or fingerprints so I don't know what to do.
  6. Irixion Win User

Xbox Scratched disk and installation problem

Disc* not disk.

I doubt Activision has newly printed copies of games lying around. Ask a friend to install the game then use your disc to boot. I find that a lot of Activision games for some odd reason have discs that decide to fall apart. I've owned a bunch of COD games
    and Tony Hawk titles, and the middle plastic loves to separate and crack for absolutely no reason. I own Tony Hawk Proving Ground, and the disc is in immaculate condition. Not a single scratch, not even from regular use. However the console can't read it because
    the middle is damaged.

tl;dr, Ask a friend or call Activision and pay some money for a replacement.
Thema:

Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do?

1. Disc is inserted, and in immaculate condition. No scratches or impurities on it. What to do? - Similar Threads - Disc inserted immaculate

2. How is having a disc inserted into a xbox that is upright likley to damage it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is having a disc inserted into a xbox that is upright likley to damage it?: I have heard that having a disc inserted into a xbox that is upright is likley to damage it and I would like to know how. The only information I have on this is that having a xbox with a disc...
  3. Xbox One requires me to insert discs twice before reading. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One requires me to insert discs twice before reading. How can I fix this?: My original Xbox One forces me to insert the disc twice before it reads it. A minor issue but I’d like to correct it if I can. I tried few things already but nothing seemed to work. Besides...
  4. My Xbox doesn't allow me to insert disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn't allow me to insert disc: (Restarting the console doesn't help) d75a569f-6049-4ee4-b0ca-e6491200121b
  5. Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've had this problem with GTA myself. Ended up buying 3 YES 3 new game disc and they still didn't work. Cant figure out why though. I ended up just buying the...
  6. Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: I bought the disc for the Premium version of GTA but whenever i insert it into my xbox nothing pops up in games or apps, i go to the store when i have it inserted inside and it says i need to buy...
  7. 3 buzzes when opening inserted disc game

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 buzzes when opening inserted disc game: my xbox one makes 3 buzzes after i put the disc in and try to play it. stupid license thing doesnt let me to play the game without inserting in the disc. microsoft should fix it....
  8. Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...: I probably have had the series x for a few months and haven’t tried to insert a game until today and when i try to insert a game it doesnt take the game. Also when i first got the console i...
  9. Just inserted game disc and it says do I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just inserted game disc and it says do I own it?: I definitely own it as I have the disc in the console. The error code is 0x803f8001. This happens with all discs not just one. 28fe1931-51eb-4f26-9d3a-c3bf41087090
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 shows "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 shows "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc": Hi, Every time I try to run the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from Xbox App on PC Windows 10 I get the messege "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc". I have only a digital...