Disc icon not showing

Discus and support Disc icon not showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I bought the gamepass for xbox in 2020 and that time Minecraft was in gamepass... But then when I insert the disc for Minecraft the disc icon is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nishchinth.S, Feb 27, 2022.

  1. Nishchinth.S
    Nishchinth.S Guest

    Disc icon not showing


    When I bought the gamepass for xbox in 2020 and that time Minecraft was in gamepass... But then when I insert the disc for Minecraft the disc icon is NOT shown when I bought the gamepass for xbox.. it used to show when I did not have gamepass but now it doesn't show now when I have gamepass is it my disc problem?? This is only for Minecraft but I dont know about the other games bcz Minecraft is the only disc game which is in xbox gamepass

    :)
     
    Nishchinth.S, Feb 27, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Disc icon not showing

    It's not a problem with the disc. It'll always show that way as long as you have Game Pass. If you were to unsubscribe, it'll show the disc icon again.
  3. Nishchinth.S Win User

    Disc icon not showing

    Thanks for letting me know sir. I was actually scared bcz I thought it was a waste of money 😅. Have a great day!!! :)
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox triangle with an exclamation on them ⚠️

    So when you put a disc in, the disc is read, and then the game tile shows up with the disc icon showing on it? If not, then it is not reading the disc, which will be why the games won't work.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Borderlands 3 Not registering

    It's possible your console does not have auto install enabled. If the disc reads, and shows the game tile with the disc icon in the corner, then select it and start the install.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition won't work in my Xbox One S

    The 1st thing to do is give the discs a clean, and then insert disc 2, as that is the only disc that the Xbox One will give you both the game & DLC. Listen to the console to check if the drive is starting up and reading the disc. If it reads the disc, a new icon tile will show on your console dashboard with a disc icon. Select it, and the game should ask you to update the game, select yes, and install the game. Make sure your console is connected to Xbox Live to do this, as it needs to install the game from the servers.,
Thema:

Disc icon not showing

Loading...
  1. Disc icon not showing - Similar Threads - Disc icon showing

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. S/X symbol disappeared from some titles and also No longer displays Disc icon on loaded...

    in XboX Insiders
    S/X symbol disappeared from some titles and also No longer displays Disc icon on loaded...: Hi All, I noticed since the Public update this evening that some of my Titles no longer display the S/X logo (Avengers and Breakpoint) and also the Disc Icon no longer appears against the game...
  9. Disc drive icon with disc disappears

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc drive icon with disc disappears: I'm on Xbox S X & Alpha SA. Before,the icon for the disc drive with a disc in would always remain in your recent list on the Home screen, mine no longer does. If I use x amount of other apps or...
  10. Not reading discs - Says insert disc on disc tray icon

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Not reading discs - Says insert disc on disc tray icon: Hi there, Apparently this is a known issue but i cannot see anything about it. (mainly because there is another disc tray issue that is overshadowing it) This doesnt happen all the time but it...