Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive

Discus and support Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Was thinking about getting an Xbox ONE S All-Digital Edition for my Entertainment Center (I Have a regular Xbox ONE S for Personal Gaming, too) and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoobPWNer, May 7, 2019.

  1. NoobPWNer
    NoobPWNer Guest

    Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive


    I Was thinking about getting an Xbox ONE S All-Digital Edition for my Entertainment Center (I Have a regular Xbox ONE S for Personal Gaming, too) and I was wondering if the Xbox ONE S All-Digital Edition will be capable of Using USB External Disc Drives.

    :)
     
    NoobPWNer, May 7, 2019
    #1
  2. Kev7420 Win User

    External drive & Xbox One S

    By ditching its internal disc drive, this means the XboxOne S All-Digital Edition can't
    play any disc-based media. ... The Xbox One also
    doesn't support external disc-drives over USB,
    making it impossible to regain disccompatibility after purchase. https://www.windowscentral.com/does-xbox-one-s-all-digital-edition-play-discs
  3. Buick GSX Win User

    External USB Disc Drive

    Hi P3NCIL15!

    No version of the Xbox One supports an external disc drive, including the S All-Digital. The only way to play physical copies of games is on a model of Xbox One that has a disc drive, as the All-Digital only plays games that are purchased digitally via the
    Microsoft Store or via download code. However, if you are asking about a USB external Hard Drive, yes, those are supported on all models of the One.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

    You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

    The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

    The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

    All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

    The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

    I hope this clears things up for you.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    xbox one s cd conversion

    You could try (if you have one) an external disc reader on USB.
    External Blu-ray drives (Xbox One games are on BD discs) are not supported by the Xbox One All Digital console.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

    Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?

    Disc-based games will not work on the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition. However, all digital games can be transferred to the new device. If you have a library of disc-based games, you would need to purchase an Xbox One family device with an optical disc
    drive.
Thema:

Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive

Loading...
  1. Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive - Similar Threads - Disc games Digital

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...