Disc Drive

Discus and support Disc Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a launch Xbox One and have had to replace the power supply 4 times. Now my Disc drive doesn't read disc and about 80% of my games are all on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheDarksavr, Mar 21, 2023.

1. TheDarksavr
    TheDarksavr Guest

Disc Drive

I have a launch Xbox One and have had to replace the power supply 4 times. Now my Disc drive doesn't read disc and about 80% of my games are all on disc but fully installed on my hard drive... Now my system of course is Way out of warranty but when I go to request service it says Out of Warranty (duhhh) but then it says out of warranty service for my model has been discontinued (see attached image) . So what am I to do? Throw it in the trash and find a PS5 to play because its not been a smooth ride with Xbox man. Not happy. And again I get it...Its an old Xbox but I'd pay to have it fixed there just doesn't seem to be a legit path for something I have invested a bunch of money into,

Disc Drive [​IMG]

:)

TheDarksavr, Mar 21, 2023
  2. iRayDawg Win User

cant play bf3 anymore

3. onyxishere Win User

Origonal white xbox wont read any disks..

4. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

help me pleaseeeee

5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Will not read disk, "open Tray" problem

6. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User
Thema:

Disc Drive

1. Disc Drive - Similar Threads - Disc Drive

2. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  5. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  6. Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync: My XBox seriesX disc drive does not work and also now won’t sync with the cloud f9f45fe7-190a-421d-ae07-22bd0fc8bdb5
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  9. Series X disc drive noise on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disc drive noise on start up: Seems to be a quick jerk or vibrating noise that last a split second. Runs fine otherwise. I talked to MS support and they said it’s the disc drive looking for a disc. I don’t have any discs tho....
  10. Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?: My Xbox series x will no longer install disks ,or read some disks. I was able to get one game to install, and load, but that’s it. Is there any way for me to fix this? I no longer have a warranty...