Disc and Digital Crossplay on PS4 Minecraft?

Discus and support Disc and Digital Crossplay on PS4 Minecraft? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it possible to join my friends world if I have digital edition of minecraft and they have the disc version? ***Moved from Windows / Other/Unknown /... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BenHuys, May 27, 2021.

  1. BenHuys
    BenHuys Guest

    Disc and Digital Crossplay on PS4 Minecraft?


    Is it possible to join my friends world if I have digital edition of minecraft and they have the disc version?

    ***Moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming***

    :)
     
    BenHuys, May 27, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Cross platfrom: xbox-playstaition (minecraft)

    Crossplay with the PS4 for Minecraft started in December.
  3. Frank Moses Win User

    wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station

  4. Saugra Win User

    Ps4 minecraft crossplay

    Xbox/PS4 cross-platform play has had massive issues, its quite hard for the systems to recognize each other and its still in a "testing" phase of sorts, id reccomend uninstalling the game and trying to make a new Microsoft account and/or contacting PS support

    -
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

    Minecraft PS4 CrossPlay

    Hello OwenHarris26,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    OwenHarris26!
  6. DanielShaw7 Win User

    ps4 minecraft crossplay

    Hi

    im sorry to hear that you have problems with crossplay but have you and your friends checked that you are bot on the same version of minecraft, you/your friend forgot to open the world for online. If the problem is something else than this, Mojang has stated
    that a lot of people are having issues with crossplay on Minecraft and they are working on it. Sorry if i could not help.
    Thanks a lot for the help but we’ve tried pretty much everything, we’ll just have to be patient with Mojang to fix the issue.
Thema:

Disc and Digital Crossplay on PS4 Minecraft?

Loading...
  1. Disc and Digital Crossplay on PS4 Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Disc Digital Crossplay

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....