Disappointment.

Discus and support Disappointment. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A friend of mine was being sexually harassed on Xbox. I contacted the culprit in a joking manner as if to say “we see you” and he reported me, thus... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Quistrix, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Quistrix
    Quistrix Guest

Disappointment.

A friend of mine was being sexually harassed on Xbox. I contacted the culprit in a joking manner as if to say “we see you” and he reported me, thus myself losing my Xbox Ambassador status. It was a lapse in judgement on my part for sure. But as I have no other strikes against my name, nor did I previously before joining the program. I find it very disappointing that I lost my status when I had nearly reached level 3 as well. I’d appreciate any help if possible.

Edit: I also wish to add that my suspension only lasts a day.

:)

Quistrix, Nov 9, 2021
  2. gamesshop1 Win User

purchase dont complity

An annoying and disappointing problemAn annoying and disappointing An annoying and disappointing problem
  3. Tac Tech034 Win User

Disappointment

I've only had issues with matchmaking once since launch, played a good 6hrs on multiplayer without any problems. and the one time it did drop i had serious lag issues due to roommates. otherwise. I think this first week is the same as every games first week,
    a time to have the fans find any problems and get the devs to fix them accordingly. have faith, i am sure that things will get patched up soon
  4. JAY ARRRRR Win User

Disappointment

[quote user="KING FROG"]

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[quote user="xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ"]

To be honest, I was happy just to get into 3-4 games. With most BF games, it takes a week to play multiplayer...LOL

[/quote]thats true....I was able to play online last night..took some doing, but got it to work.....besides, I'm a patient guy

-

having said that I can wait for 'em to work properly, does not mean we should have to....I'm not dissing on the game or the developers really, I'm more addressing the attitude of just letting it slide...and not with just video games either....as consumers
    in general, we should be demanding to get what we pay for in every aspect of our lives

-

20 years ago, you walk into a fast food place, and the staff was polite and courteous, you got your food which was usually done right and you ate....these days, walk into the same fast food chain.....cashier gives you a dirty look because you made her put
    away her iphone for a few seconds to take your order....which you find out was screwed up but only after she damn near pitched your bag of slop at you...same thing with customer service in general almost anywhere you go...it's as if people just stopped expecting
    good service, and just accept whatever they're given.....customer service people (XBL, Verizon, Dish Network, credit cards, etc etc etc) hate me, because when I'm dealing with customer service...I'm expecting service, especially if I'm paying for it.....my
    company is very service oriented, and I demand that those who work for me do the best they can.....do a good job and people will tell their friends, do a bad job and they'll tell everyone they encounter

-

bottom line, I believe people should be not just expecting, but demanding better service for
    anything they pay for....those who provide those service need to take more pride albeit earned pride though

[/quote] on that same token, people now a days will whine and moan and sue you over anything. what happened to just accepting that things are not always perfect...even the things you paid for? I suppose because of shady deals and some companies really ***
    over consumers...we all got jaded and started "demanding" perfection which led to the "extended warranty" scams. Now everything has to be perfect or the customer sues you...ugh...it's dumb...If I un-do the harness while on a rollercoaster and fall out, breaking
    my neck....do I sue the amusement park for making it too easy for me to be an idiot??

I just think folks are losing the thick skin we used to have before sunlight was bad and seatbelts and motorcycle helmets were dictated by law. I say, you wanna ride without a seatbelt...go ahead...the strong survive.

[/quote]

Why is everything with you one extreme or another? It's like, I'm almost with you and then you go one unnecessary step too far!

"What happened to accepting that things are not always perfect?" I'm with you...

"Now everything has to be perfect or someone SUES YOU??" You lost me.

You go off on these completely unrelated and undefendable side-missions where you basically prove with your own words that you've missed the point of our conversation completely. We're not talking about lawsuits here. We're talking about businesses DOING
    what they SAY. It's called accountability, and it's a word that most people do not get the meaning of. We have the right to complain about a product not working as advertised, especially when the fix is incredibly simple. If you don't want to hear people
    complain, I would advise staying away from MESSAGE BOARDS! That's like going to the ocean and complaining that you hate "getting all wet and sandy."
  5. KING FROG Win User

Disappointment

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[quote user="xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ"]

To be honest, I was happy just to get into 3-4 games. With most BF games, it takes a week to play multiplayer...LOL

[/quote]thats true....I was able to play online last night..took some doing, but got it to work.....besides, I'm a patient guy

-

having said that I can wait for 'em to work properly, does not mean we should have to....I'm not dissing on the game or the developers really, I'm more addressing the attitude of just letting it slide...and not with just video games either....as consumers
    in general, we should be demanding to get what we pay for in every aspect of our lives

-

20 years ago, you walk into a fast food place, and the staff was polite and courteous, you got your food which was usually done right and you ate....these days, walk into the same fast food chain.....cashier gives you a dirty look because you made her put
    away her iphone for a few seconds to take your order....which you find out was screwed up but only after she damn near pitched your bag of slop at you...same thing with customer service in general almost anywhere you go...it's as if people just stopped expecting
    good service, and just accept whatever they're given.....customer service people (XBL, Verizon, Dish Network, credit cards, etc etc etc) hate me, because when I'm dealing with customer service...I'm expecting service, especially if I'm paying for it.....my
    company is very service oriented, and I demand that those who work for me do the best they can.....do a good job and people will tell their friends, do a bad job and they'll tell everyone they encounter

-

bottom line, I believe people should be not just expecting, but demanding better service for
    anything they pay for....those who provide those service need to take more pride albeit earned pride though

[/quote] on that same token, people now a days will whine and moan and sue you over anything. what happened to just accepting that things are not always perfect...even the things you paid for? I suppose because of shady deals and some companies really ***
    over consumers...we all got jaded and started "demanding" perfection which led to the "extended warranty" scams. Now everything has to be perfect or the customer sues you...ugh...it's dumb...If I un-do the harness while on a rollercoaster and fall out, breaking
    my neck....do I sue the amusement park for making it too easy for me to be an idiot??

I just think folks are losing the thick skin we used to have before sunlight was bad and seatbelts and motorcycle helmets were dictated by law. I say, you wanna ride without a seatbelt...go ahead...the strong survive.
  6. reverse20 Win User

Disappointment

what was the Beta for again?
Thema:

Disappointment.

1. Disappointment. - Similar Threads - Disappointment

2. I'm very disappointed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very disappointed: Last week I posted a question regarding my sudden inability to use the Game Bar. I received an answer asking that I provide additional information which I immediately did. Since which time I have...
  3. Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...: Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to find put I can't play them on Xbox x! e314ee1d-f95c-4d5a-b79b-6abd832dcac2
  4. Disappointed from Xbox Series X Perfomance

in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed from Xbox Series X Perfomance: Switching to the PS5. Very disappointing experience on the series x for me! Slow UI downloads stop and run again, very slow connection. Games like Far Cry 6 freeze for 1-3 seconds full and then...
  5. How disappointing can it get?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How disappointing can it get?: Bought an xbox series s and two controllers to play some diablo 4 and pass some time with a friend that has gone through a really hard time. He couldnt wait, his best friend was coming over to...
  6. Microsoft, you are disappointing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, you are disappointing!: Dear Microsoft, Thank you for ruining every Forza Horizon installment (And of course, everything that used to work well in the past), that has been released on PCs with your terrible Windows...
  7. Extremely fucking disappointed in the new xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely fucking disappointed in the new xbox.: I got my xbox series S $250. At first I was pretty happy with it, got gamepass and saw my many options with the new optimization, so I started downloading. I have a 2TB harddrive I spent $80 on,...
  8. Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues: Dear Arkane Austin and Bethesda Softworks Team, I hope this post finds you well. I am writing to express my profound disappointment and frustration with the recent launch of Redfall, a highly...
  9. I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.: I like Friday 13th, I guess. 26e1253e-aaa9-4087-aa46-461337ebeaf9