Disappeared from my profile...
Discus and support Disappeared from my profile... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did complete Assassin's Creed : Altair Chronicles HD game on my WP Lumia 850 . All achievements was unlocked and synchronized with xbox live. They... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yacobs1, Dec 17, 2017.
Thema:
Disappeared from my profile...
Loading...
-
Disappeared from my profile... - Similar Threads - Disappeared profile
-
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update
in XboX InsidersWeekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update: Hello everyone, I'd like to report what appears to be a possible Xbox Insider bug and find out whether anyone else has experienced the same issue. Around a month and a half ago, I installed the... -
My xbox yearly badge has disappeared off xbox profile.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy xbox yearly badge has disappeared off xbox profile.: And wondering if there was a way to getting it back? 3721807e-4deb-44fd-8276-e6c0a34c3846 -
How do I get my profiles activity feed posts back after they have disappeared?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I get my profiles activity feed posts back after they have disappeared?: Hello, I have searched Reddit, YouTube, and these very forums to find an answer to my issue. I have been unsuccessful. Recently I found out that your Xbox profiles activity feed has your game... -
I played Minecraft yesterday, and today when i wanted to play my profile just disappeared
in XBoX AccessibilityI played Minecraft yesterday, and today when i wanted to play my profile just disappeared: I've been playing minecraft for months straight. Today when i launch minecraft, the java profile that i made is gone. When login into https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/msaprofile/mygames/editprofile... -
Xbox profile badge keeps randomly disappearing
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox profile badge keeps randomly disappearing: Tried trouble shooting steps and contacting Microsoft, neither has resolved my issue. Problem is my xbox profile badge keeps disappearing them reappearing every several minutes.... -
Xbox Gold badge disappeared from Xbox Profile
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox Gold badge disappeared from Xbox Profile: I was an Xbox Gold subscriber for many years, and used to have the Xbox Gold profile badge showing in my Xbox profile - but it appears to have disappeared. Other badges show ok - account age, and... -
how do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared
in XBoX Games and Appshow do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared: tried to add paramount+ to list of apps to watch movie.Somehow it removed my friends profile account that I played my games on with all the saves, subscriptions to game pass, achievements etc.Is... -
Xbox profile disappeared from microsoft account
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox profile disappeared from microsoft account: I had minecraft in my ms account and I thought only it's the only thing disappear from my ms account, but I realize the my xbox profile was changed, it had different avatar and different gamertag...