Disappearance of my whole "G" from acheivements.

Discus and support Disappearance of my whole "G" from acheivements. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Witaj, 2 dni temu grałem z przyjacielem na mojej konsoli Xbox One S, kiedy dzisiaj skończyliśmy grać, wyłączyliśmy nasze Xboksy. Następnego dnia... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilPolewczyk, May 12, 2020.

1. Disappearance of my whole "G" from acheivements.

Witaj, 2 dni temu grałem z przyjacielem na mojej konsoli Xbox One S, kiedy dzisiaj skończyliśmy grać, wyłączyliśmy nasze Xboksy.
    Następnego dnia włączyliśmy nasze konsole, a potem nagle zobaczyliśmy, że na naszych kontach nie ma litery „G”.
    Ciekawostka, wciąż mieliśmy wszystkie nasze osiągnięcia.

Proszę o pomoc, miałem ponad 12 000 G i nie chcę ponownie wykonywać wszystkich zadań ...

Mój nick na Xbox Live: Mega Miazga 1

Edit: All right, nevermind. Glitch fixed... Have a nice day !

:)

EmilPolewczyk, May 12, 2020
  2. Phar0h Win User

This is a known issue that has affected many people and we are still awaiting an update. I understand some people have seen their gamerscore reinstated and back to normal.
  3. COCHISE44 Win User

Gamerscore is back but...

Ahhh! I'm not the only one with this issue.

My collective games achievements add up to 1760 but my Forza 4 achievements are all messed up. I;ve signed in/out several times and tried the 'unlocking an easy acheivement' again as suggested before, however now my games section acheivements tab says 1770
    G but when I access it, the sum of my game acheivements adds up to the correct 1760.

My Forza 4 acheivements tab states '41 of 48' Acheivements however when select it, there are only 7 of 48 unlocked. My badges are showing up in my profile in the Forza 4 forum if that info helps.

Also when I select compare games with people in my friends list the correct 1760 G is showing at the top with the correct 680 G for forza 4 however when I select to compare that game tab my G rating changes to 115 and most of my 'already' unlocked icons
    are missing.

I hope this info helps in finding a solution to this frustrating problem.

Please can someone help?
  4. voteDC Win User

My acheivements have disappeared.

When you recover your profile it is the version from the last time you were connected to Live.

-

Since those achievements you gained were obtained offline, Live had no way to know that you had them.

-

I'm afraid the only way you have of getting them back now is by playing the games again.
  5. Lord of Messiah Win User

But if the data is still saved shouldnt it know that I received them?
  6. voteDC Win User

The profile is recovered from Live and Live only remembers your profile as it was the last time you connected. If you recover your profile without synching up first, then you lose those achievements gained offline.

-

Loading a save game will sometimes make achievements pop but that could make them appear out of order.

-

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but playing the games really is the only sure way to get those achievements again.
Thema:

1. Disappearance of my whole "G" from acheivements. - Similar Threads - Disappearance whole acheivements

2. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  3. Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?: I was enrolled into the beta but moved down to delta hoping it would fix the issue of my download speeds dropping to just 0. I have an ethernet connection and projected speeds of abt 300-400 but...
  4. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  5. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  6. Xbox Reward Point disappear, am I only one experiencing this??

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Reward Point disappear, am I only one experiencing this??: I had over 13,000 point and had a goal setup as well to renew my membership. And all of suddenly it disappeared and I only have 2,000. I looked at order history. Nothing showed that I used it or...
  7. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  8. Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X: Hello, So today's Xbox update installed, and after the console restarted it kept trying to update my Amazon Prime app, but going to updates showed 0% progress and no updates to actually install....
  9. My game disappeared.

in XBoX on Windows
    My game disappeared.: hello everyone i bought a game from eneba a year ago. now i got a new pc and when I wanted to download it the game wasn't here. It disappeared. i'm logged in with the right profile. Can anyone...
  10. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...