Disable Quick Resume option for each game.

Discus and support Disable Quick Resume option for each game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand how quick resume is useful for some games but it hasn't really become useful for me at all. It actually causes more of an issue than a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mister_Steiner, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Disable Quick Resume option for each game.

I understand how quick resume is useful for some games but it hasn't really become useful for me at all. It actually causes more of an issue than a solution for me. With any game that I play, quick resume doesn't actually work. When I leave any game that i personally play, it causes a disconnect from servers and any game that i play must be restarted in order for me to even enter back into a server. I know this is useful for some but it doesn't work for the games that i play so it's a bother. In order to play the game, I will have to completely exit out of the it beforehand. This is an extra task but I believe quick resume was designed to reduce tasks for the user so I think the option to disable quick resume should be available for each game so it can be used where it works while not causing problems where it doesn't.

:)

Mister_Steiner, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mister_Steiner, as you may know the community is public and unfortunately as independent consultants we are unable to provide this type of feedback to Microsoft.

The ideal in this case would be to use the Uservoice that now works on Insider on the Reddit platform to make this recommendation to Microsoft.

Insider Ideas

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

This has actually already been requested over on the reddit platform, but you certainly add your comment there too.

For the games I mainly play, quick resume works fine, but these are mainly single player titles. I can certainly see the issue you've been having with this on multi-player games.

Seems odd that this feature isn't there yet. Afterall, features such as 'Auto HDR' are available per game. Wouldn't be hard to implement at all.
  4. Izzy4Granted Win User

Disable quick resume

I can understand exactly how you feel. I be loading into Apex Legends and get disconnected, It would nice if quick resume was toggle able
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

GTA Xbox series S quick resume

Quick resume is not something that can be disabled at this time. You need to go out to the dashboard, hit the start button on the game, and go to quit to ensure it does not enter quick resume
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBOX Series X - How to STOP adding games to the Quick Start Menu?

Games that support quick resume automatically add when you start them. There’s no way to disable quick resume

I just delete it after I manually quit the game every time.
Thema:

1. Disable Quick Resume option for each game. - Similar Threads - Disable Quick Resume

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  6. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  7. Please allow disable quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  8. Option to Disable Quick Resume...

in XboX Insiders
    Option to Disable Quick Resume...: There needs to be an option to turn off quick resume. While this feature has potential to be good, it does not work correctly with any games that I play, but there is no option to disable it....
  9. How do I disable quick resume?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I disable quick resume?: I would rather play an Xbox one than an Xbox series, because quick resume is causing my game's save file to be deleted. I have lost literally hundreds of hours of progress, and it makes me want to...
  10. Why can't you completely disable quick resume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you completely disable quick resume?: Honestly it's just one of the worst things that have been added to Xbox. It just causes so many issues and it's so annoying. I would rather completely disable it than be able to save 5 seconds of...