disable chat box on forza 7

Discus and support disable chat box on forza 7 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; disable chat box on forza 7 25e48797-5369-4b95-8986-20f81f4d0fb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john creechan, Jun 1, 2023.

1. disable chat box on forza 7

:)

john creechan, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi john creechan,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi john creechan,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues on chat box while on Forza Horizon 7.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. May we confirm what Xbox console are you using?
    2. Was this also happening to other games?
    3. When did the problem start?
    4. Was this working before?
    5. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    6. Kindly send to us a screenshot of the error message, if you have any.

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, you can try disabling QoS tagging settings by going to General > Network settings > Advanced settings > QoS tagging settings and unchecking DSCP tagging and WMM tagging. If the multiplayer connection test is not successful, refer to the Multiplayer connection Troubleshooter.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. SMX EFFECT Win User

Xbox instillation not working

my forza 7 was downloaded but would crash when i click so i uninstalled and it says installation stopped.

also today and yesterday i was in a party with a friend while playing forza 7 and it kept making me go to game chat.
  5. Vikzer Win User

Cross platform game chat

Hello!

Since the last update, the game has the audio chat disabled by default. So, you must go to the game settings, open the audio tab, then activate the box "enable voice chat".

Hope it helped!
  6. chrisvenn Win User

Xbox One X dead on arrival

Mine is also dead, worked the 1st night played some forza 7 then in the morning nothing. Contacted support on chat and havent heard back from them.
Thema:

1. disable chat box on forza 7 - Similar Threads - disable chat box

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  5. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  6. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  7. Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound: Hello everyone, I just bought my console a few days ago so im relative new to this one but i have some technical experience in general.. So i was playing for example the game Path of Titans on...
  8. Chat headset presence disables HDMI surround

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat headset presence disables HDMI surround: When using a chat headset such as the official Microsoft Xbox chat headset or the Turtle Beach Recon Air (headsets that use the Xbox controller's rectangular accessory port), surround sound over...
  9. Voice and text chat disabled do to platform restrictions??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Voice and text chat disabled do to platform restrictions??: What can i do to fix this ive tride everything i can think off [cod] e456a827-e198-4d11-aad6-14a7c8cd4cb4
  10. team mates voice chat disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    team mates voice chat disabled: Playing war zone dmz on xbox series x, there are crosses next to my team mates speaker icons. I can't hear them. I've checked settings and voice chat enabled. It's just suddenly happened. Reboot...