Dirty discs
Discus and support Dirty discs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I have put a disc into my Xbox one S and it made the Xbox vibrate. And when I took it out I didn't know what the problem was. But the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Almondbow704, Jan 24, 2022.
Thema:
Dirty discs
Loading...
-
Dirty discs - Similar Threads - Dirty discs
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
I applied for insiders for disc to digital
in XboX InsidersI applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments] -
New to insiders hub - disc to digital
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij... -
Game stop did me dirty
in XBoX on WindowsGame stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next... -
I am getting Dirty Disc error for the same game on two seperate discs
in XBoX Games and AppsI am getting Dirty Disc error for the same game on two seperate discs: I had a copy of Guitar Hero Live from years ago that I wanted to play on my Xbox One again. I tried to play it and got an error that disk was dirty. I tied cleaning it but it still did not work.... -
Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it
in XBoX Games and AppsSeries X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it: Hey basically it’s what’s in the title. I’m trying to download Red Dead Redemption 2 to my new series x and it starts to download almost 3/4 of the way and then it stops and tells me my disc is...