Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!!

Discus and support Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I don't why, but it's absolutely incredible:I'm at the third reinstall of the game (Microsoft Store asks me to do). I have no error code, just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Stuntman_mike, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!!

Hello,

I don't why, but it's absolutely incredible:I'm at the third reinstall of the game (Microsoft Store
    asks me to do). I have no error code, just the launch doesn't work when
    I press the button on game Pass... Anyone has the same problem?

For information: Windows & drivers are updated, the PC has a 1080 GTX.

Thanks !

Mickaël.

:)

Stuntman_mike, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Stuntman_mike Win User

[​IMG]

The Microsoft Store says to me: "must be repaired", after every restart of the PC... 110go downloading ... Incredible ... I give up
  3. potts on tilt Win User

DirRT 3 DiRTY racers

ramming ruins most racing games.but with dirt you can race aginst ghost cars on the point 2 point rally races on the jam session or the pro tour.why on earth if u hate the rammers so much dont u play on these game modes
  4. Def Oso Win User

Recommend a Good Rally Racing Game?

Dirt games are good on 360. As for the One, Forza Horizon 2 has rally though not sure if it will fill your needs....very good racing game though.
  5. pulsarboy360 Win User

Any rally/track racers?

Definitely the Dirt series, best rally games on 360 in my opinion. Just last night I was doing a rally race on Forza Horizon 2 and found myself dreaming of fond memories of Dirt. Hope they bring the series to the One!
  6. Stuntman_mike Win User

0x80073cf3 error on PC Game Pass while a try to install Dirt Rally 2

For information, i delete the cache : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-folder-location/d8dbd8ae-c82e-44b0-bcab-fa349c08f1b6

And no... the problem is still there

I continue to install others games, but Dirt Rally not
Thema:

1. Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!! - Similar Threads - Dirt Rally Game

2. If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...: while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts). What happens if I buy the game (Dirt Rally...
  3. Dirt 5 i Cant open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt 5 i Cant open the game: i cant open the game Already probe launching the game from the Microsoft Store and it also does not work I'm signing in with the same Xbox account and Microsoft Store [img]...
  4. Dirt 3 DLC isn't showing on Xbox One to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt 3 DLC isn't showing on Xbox One to download: I can't redownload the VIP pass for Dirt 3. It will not show up on my Xbox One. Also when I go to purchase the other DLC pack it gives an error every time. It states that it can not be completed...
  5. Will we ever get Colin McRae's Dirt 2 as Backwards Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever get Colin McRae's Dirt 2 as Backwards Compatible?: Dirt 2 was an amazing childhood game that I picked up from my older brother and absolutely loved playing, the amazing soundtrack, tracks and trails, and interesting vehicle design induced a...
  6. DIRT 5 (PC) - not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DIRT 5 (PC) - not available: Hello. I've bought the gamepass ultimate for my PC for only 1 game - Dirt 5. Hovewer, i can't install this game, beacuse it says "not available" instead of "install" in xbox gamepass app for...
  7. World Of Outlaws Dirt Racing Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World Of Outlaws Dirt Racing Gold Edition: I pre-ordered World Of Outlaws Dirt Racing Gold Edition at the beginning of September from the Microsoft store on my console. When I went to download the game on it's release date, it showed that...
  8. DiRT Rally 2.0 DLC isn't appearing in my career.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DiRT Rally 2.0 DLC isn't appearing in my career.: As the title says. A long time ago, I bought DiRT Rally 2.0 and all of the DLC associated. Since, I haven't been able to access any DLC through my career mode, only through Freeplay or Time Trial....
  9. DIRT 5 not letting me play.

in XBoX Accessibility
    DIRT 5 not letting me play.: Can anybody please help me. I have been playing DIRT 5 for a while now. Just today when I woke up and got onto my computer, I decided that I should organize all three of my drives (an SSD, an...
  10. DiRT 4 keeps crashing on me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DiRT 4 keeps crashing on me: So im having some problems when it comes to running a certain game, which would be DiRT 4, and before you jump to assumption that its my hardware, its clean above the minimum specs. Core i5-11400,...