DirecX feature level

Discus and support DirecX feature level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there My Graphics processor's feature level is 11. And also there is a game that only supports directX FL 12. The question is, can I update it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sayyed AliMousavi, Mar 4, 2022.

  1. DirecX feature level


    Hi there

    My Graphics processor's feature level is 11. And also there is a game that only supports directX FL 12.

    The question is, can I update it to 12, and if yes, how?

    :)
     
    Sayyed AliMousavi, Mar 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    DirecX feature level

    Hi Sayyed! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    That will be better to confirm it with your Graphics card manufacturer, but the probable answer will be that it can't be updated.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    DirecX feature level

    If it's an Intel then no it won't run Or run poorly
  4. PorQ 201 Win User

    Fix the voice on functin it is a mess .

    Turn On feature works about 80% of the time.

    Turn Off feature works only if the volume of the TV or surround sound is at a reasonable level.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

    How to install DirectX feature level 11.1 in NVIDIA Quadro K600 - Windows 11

    the quadro k600 is over 10 years old, it does not support directx 12 feature level 11_1, your card only supports feature level 11_0 so you would need to upgrade your gpu to play that game. and even if it did support that level the game would barely run if at all, the card is very very weak and not designed for gaming.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    This site needs updating.

    According to the site you are level 3 buddy.

    But if it's any consolation the Community User Level feature is a little berzerk at the moment and you'll probably spend at least 85 minutes of the day as a Moderator.
Thema:

DirecX feature level

Loading...
  1. DirecX feature level - Similar Threads - DirecX feature level

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...