DirecTV Second DVR Issues

Discus and support DirecTV Second DVR Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Running my main DirecTV DVR through Xbox One works great. But when doing so, the second box in another room, (not a full DVR, but the one that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbusedNoob04, Jan 7, 2014.

1. AbusedNoob04
    AbusedNoob04 Guest

Running my main DirecTV DVR through Xbox One works great. But when doing so, the second box in another room, (not a full DVR, but the one that communicates with the main box, it can play recorded shows but not set shows to record, etc) freezes on and off
    bad enough you can't get through a show. And it only happens when running the main DVR through the Xbox One, when I switch it back to the TV the second box works fine.

Anyone else having this problem, or have any suggestions?

:)

AbusedNoob04, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Alyosha K
    Alyosha K Guest
    DirecTV remote disabled

I can watch tv through the xbox one, view the guide, and change channels. I can use the DirecTV remote to power on/off the DirecTV DVR/Receiver and tv, and adjust volume on the tv, but I cannot use the remote to play DVR recordings from the DirecTV DVR/Receiver
    through the xbox one to display on the tv. I also cannot use the xbox one to play DVR recordings that were recorded on the DirecTV DVR/Receiver.

Do I need to just give up on the recommended installation and watching tv through the xbox one and revert back to a direct connection from the DirecTV DVR/Receiver to the tv?

Alyosha K, Jan 7, 2014
  3. serenity808
    serenity808 Guest
    HELP!! Games won't start, TV timeout error

DirecTV HD DVR

Panasonic VT60

serenity808, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Have u check the connection o both boxes?

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Have u check the connection o both boxes?
  6. serenity808 Win User

HELP!! Games won't start, TV timeout error

DirecTV HD DVR

Panasonic VT60
  7. GaryHamden Win User

Full Directv DVR functionality

I don't expect xbox to be used as a dvr but have full access to directv dvr menus ... it might be better if xbox would allow a choice using one guide or allowing use of directv guide and tools
  8. Kretun Win User

Cant connect to xbox live !

It did it again, so i checked my DSL settings, I have Verizon so the DMZ Hosting opens up the NAT and what was originally set by me to be used by the xbox had gotten changed by my directv dvr box. along with a few other settings on my modem. for some reason
    the directv dvr changes the setting whenever it wants to use the internet connection to record or update or whatever which i think is really dumb so i held the little master reset on the back of the modem for about 30 seconds and redid dmz hosting for the
    xbox now it works again. stupid directv.....
  9. TEEHEEMOHAWK57 Win User

Directv picture quality severely degraded when running through Xbox One

I have been having issues rewing and fast forwarding on DirecTV since March my whole screen freezes until I open guide or DVR or menu or press play
Thema:

1. DirecTV Second DVR Issues - Similar Threads - DirecTV Second DVR

2. Won't control Directv box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't control Directv box: I can't seem to find any info on this, aside from some similar issues from '13 and' 14. I have Directv with the whole home DVR and a Directv Dolby C51-500 DVR box plugged in via HDMI to my Xbox,...
  3. DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued There are multiple posts on this, from people in multiple locations and using multiple different TV providers. It does not...
  4. DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV you can use a hdmi av adapter, but try to avoid that. 7fee13ed-613d-482a-87fd-5a4a64aae149
  5. DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. Hi these are the cables used by the 360 How to connect your Xbox 360 S or original Xbox...
  6. DirecTV Now app for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DirecTV Now app for Xbox One: I watch YouTube on my TV via my Xbox One all the time, such that I rarely watch actual TV. I recently got DirecTV Now, but I can't watch it on my TV via my Xbox One. Why? Is Microsoft working on...
  7. DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Directv Genie 2 Hello FunGamer! Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. When it comes to specific third party devices such as this...
  8. Directv Now app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directv Now app: Does anyone know how I could get in on the beta for the Directv Now app? acf1b73d-1c85-4465-a5c8-29ab720c6a5d
  9. DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen Hello, maybe the new device has some different specs, and isnt compatible enough with the Xbox, remember that...
  10. Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue: I don't know if this has been answered or not but when I hook up my Mini to my Xbox One X, it sometimes won't send the fast forward, rewind, etc, etc. command to my mini. I like using my...