DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued

Discus and support DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued There are multiple posts on this, from people in multiple locations and using... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by eryoung, Dec 19, 2019.

1. eryoung
    eryoung Guest

DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued
    There are multiple posts on this, from people in multiple locations and using multiple different TV providers. It does not look like an issue with the data. But, with the OneGuide app. I would appreciate it if Microsoft supported this app until the time
    they do remove it.

I would also like to give my vote for not removing the app as it is useful and an important part of making the the xbox One the "one" device for all of your entertainment needs.

:)

eryoung, Dec 19, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey
    eryoung
    !

Thank you for letting us know that your issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further
    assistance.

Thank you again, and have a great day!
  3. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued

This also disappoints me. A few months ago I bought the adapter to hook my antenna up thru my Xbox and use one guide. Didn't work for me then and still doesn't work for me now. I truly thought this was a great addition to the xbox functionality...
  4. eryoung Win User

Well doesn't seem like a rumor seeing it doesn't work anymore and my pause and rewind and program guide doesn't show info anymore and the Xbox tech support guy said there raising it out.
  5. GH0STP1X3L Win User

The trouble can be that it's pulling information from your local area, and they might not be responsible for propagation of that data. I'm not 100% on how it's set up, and how they get that data, but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't originate with Microsoft,
    so they're pulling it from somewhere.

Besides that, I would recommend that you try a full power cycle of the console, and see if that resolves the problem you're having. The Xbox Services Status page doesn't list there are any outages (at least in my region), which includes Live TV,
    so I would also check there.

To perform a full power cycle of your console, press on the Xbox button at the front of the console for 10 seconds until it powers down. From there, wait another 10-15 seconds, and power it back up. It will take a bit longer than normal to power back up
    from this state, but once it does check to see if that data is coming back on your console.

Let us know how that goes for you, and we can see if there is anything else we can do to help!
    I performed a power cycle as well as reset my Xbox, including manually reconfiguring my profile preferences. Neither procedure solved the issue.

It would be nice to know from where the Xbox pulls the channel listing data so that I could determine whether the issue is on the source end or if it is a client issue.

I posted that question in another post on this forum:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/one-guide-no-info-available-from-where-does-the/55284c39-2f43-4c2d-af02-224c446995f8
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

The trouble can be that it's pulling information from your local area, and they might not be responsible for propagation of that data. I'm not 100% on how it's set up, and how they get that data, but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't originate with Microsoft,
    so they're pulling it from somewhere.

Besides that, I would recommend that you try a full power cycle of the console, and see if that resolves the problem you're having. The Xbox Services Status page doesn't list there are any outages (at least in my region), which includes Live TV,
    so I would also check there.

To perform a full power cycle of your console, press on the Xbox button at the front of the console for 10 seconds until it powers down. From there, wait another 10-15 seconds, and power it back up. It will take a bit longer than normal to power back up
    from this state, but once it does check to see if that data is coming back on your console.

Let us know how that goes for you, and we can see if there is anything else we can do to help!
Thema:

1. DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued - Similar Threads - DirecTV HR24 guide

2. Won't control Directv box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't control Directv box: I can't seem to find any info on this, aside from some similar issues from '13 and' 14. I have Directv with the whole home DVR and a Directv Dolby C51-500 DVR box plugged in via HDMI to my Xbox,...
  3. DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV you can use a hdmi av adapter, but try to avoid that. 7fee13ed-613d-482a-87fd-5a4a64aae149
  4. DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. Hi these are the cables used by the 360 How to connect your Xbox 360 S or original Xbox...
  5. DirecTV Now app for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DirecTV Now app for Xbox One: I watch YouTube on my TV via my Xbox One all the time, such that I rarely watch actual TV. I recently got DirecTV Now, but I can't watch it on my TV via my Xbox One. Why? Is Microsoft working on...
  6. DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Directv Genie 2 Hello FunGamer! Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. When it comes to specific third party devices such as this...
  7. Directv Now app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directv Now app: Does anyone know how I could get in on the beta for the Directv Now app? acf1b73d-1c85-4465-a5c8-29ab720c6a5d
  8. DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen Hello, maybe the new device has some different specs, and isnt compatible enough with the Xbox, remember that...
  9. DirecTV HR24: Xbox One X and Satellite box no longer works

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR24: Xbox One X and Satellite box no longer works: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR24: Xbox One X and Satellite box no longer works I've upgraded to the xbox one X All cables and setup works perfectly to watch tv from my satellite box to the old xbox...
  10. Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue: I don't know if this has been answered or not but when I hook up my Mini to my Xbox One X, it sometimes won't send the fast forward, rewind, etc, etc. command to my mini. I like using my...