DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.

Discus and support DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. Hi these are the cables used by the 360 How... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by sungwoo kim, Aug 12, 2019.

1. sungwoo kim
    sungwoo kim Guest

DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.

DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.
    Hi these are the cables used by the 360

How to connect your Xbox 360 S or original Xbox 360 to a TV

The Xbox 360 console supports different cable types. Learn how to connect your console to a high-definition or standard-definition TV or monitor using different cables.

Important note This article applies to the original Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 S consoles only. For information about connecting the Xbox 360 E console to a TV, see How
    to connect your Xbox 360 E to a TV

[table][tr][td]DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. [​IMG]Xbox 360 HDMI Cable[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. [​IMG]Xbox 360 Component HD AV Cable[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. [​IMG]Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. [​IMG]Xbox 360 Composite AV Cable[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

sungwoo kim, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi these are the cables used by the 360

How to connect your Xbox 360 S or original Xbox 360 to a TV

The Xbox 360 console supports different cable types. Learn how to connect your console to a high-definition or standard-definition TV or monitor using different cables.

Important note This article applies to the original Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 S consoles only. For information about connecting the Xbox 360 E console to a TV, see How
    to connect your Xbox 360 E to a TV

[table][tr][td][​IMG]Xbox 360 HDMI Cable[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][​IMG]Xbox 360 Component HD AV Cable[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][​IMG]Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][​IMG]Xbox 360 Composite AV Cable[/td][/tr][/table]
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Problems with HD connection

[quote user="CowBellKing"]Is there any way I can hook up my Xbox?

The connections on the back of the TV are: 2 x HDMI inputs, one Scart (RGB).[/quote]Buy a new 360. So far I see no evidence that the Advanced SCART cable will provide HD resolutions beyond 480p.
    I still have the cable Xbox issued with the console (The
    dual RGB or RCA leads and the HD/TV switch by the Xbox input.) but there are no female individual RGB inputs on the TV.
    XBOXes sold in regions wtih SCART support came with a Composite to SCART converter block. It won't help as it's still feeding Composite
    video into the SCART port.
    Can someone shed some light on any products that are out there for this type of problem?
    A new 360. It will cost you around $100 USD to buy a Component video cable and a Component to HDMI adapter. That's money better
    put towards buying a 360 that has native HDMI support, not to mention a 2006-era 360 is living on borrowed time.
  4. voteDC Win User

Riddle for the clever People

Switch to 50hz on SCART and then try the HDMI cable. Switch it back to SCART and switch to 60hz and then try the SCART again.

-

The 360 occasionally gets confused with its HDMI settings, as you've discovered, and messing with another display setting is sometimes enough to jolt it back to its senses.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

HDMI TO SCART/COMPONENT

All AV cables are compatible with all 360 consoles. The older SCART/Component 360 AV cables will work fine with a 360 S.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

CONNECTING XBOX 360 to TV

If you have a scart socket in the back of your TV then you can use the rca to scart adaptor which Microsoft provide with the Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. - Similar Threads - DirecTV HR22 100

2. Won't control Directv box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't control Directv box: I can't seem to find any info on this, aside from some similar issues from '13 and' 14. I have Directv with the whole home DVR and a Directv Dolby C51-500 DVR box plugged in via HDMI to my Xbox,...
  3. DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued There are multiple posts on this, from people in multiple locations and using multiple different TV providers. It does not...
  4. DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV you can use a hdmi av adapter, but try to avoid that. 7fee13ed-613d-482a-87fd-5a4a64aae149
  5. DirecTV Now app for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DirecTV Now app for Xbox One: I watch YouTube on my TV via my Xbox One all the time, such that I rarely watch actual TV. I recently got DirecTV Now, but I can't watch it on my TV via my Xbox One. Why? Is Microsoft working on...
  6. DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Directv Genie 2 Hello FunGamer! Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. When it comes to specific third party devices such as this...
  7. Directv Now app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directv Now app: Does anyone know how I could get in on the beta for the Directv Now app? acf1b73d-1c85-4465-a5c8-29ab720c6a5d
  8. DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen Hello, maybe the new device has some different specs, and isnt compatible enough with the Xbox, remember that...
  9. DirecTV HR22/100: My screen loses signal when the Xbox is set to 1080p

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: My screen loses signal when the Xbox is set to 1080p: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: My screen loses signal when the Xbox is set to 1080p so after a week of trying different fixes and what not, yesterday when once again I tried to connect the xbox...
  10. Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue: I don't know if this has been answered or not but when I hook up my Mini to my Xbox One X, it sometimes won't send the fast forward, rewind, etc, etc. command to my mini. I like using my...