DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2

Discus and support DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Directv Genie 2 Hello FunGamer! Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. When it comes... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by FunGamer, Apr 15, 2019.

1. FunGamer
    FunGamer Guest

DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Directv Genie 2
    Hello FunGamer!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. When it comes to specific third party devices such as this I would recommend contacting the manufacturer or distributer of the device itself. They should be able to provide you with more
    information or options about their product. If you need help setting up watching Live TV from your set top box through the Xbox One console check out this article:

Set up live TV with your Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or original Xbox One console

:)

FunGamer, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello FunGamer!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. When it comes to specific third party devices such as this I would recommend contacting the manufacturer or distributer of the device itself. They should be able to provide you with more
    information or options about their product. If you need help setting up watching Live TV from your set top box through the Xbox One console check out this article:

Set up live TV with your Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or original Xbox One console
  3. xxRIPC0RDxx Win User

Live TV audio is very low

Same issue with directv genie
  4. ItsGameOvrMan Win User

Xbox one no audio on live-tv sometimes, rebooting Xbox one solves temporarily

Same here with DirecTV genie box.
  5. SPOCKFOUNDWALDO Win User

Xbox one tv stopped working.

Same problem here, but only need to do one reset to fix it except I still have to reset it about once a week.

DirecTV

Cable box Model: HR22-100

TV: Mitsubishi

HDMI connection
  6. TakenTripod Win User

direct tv not working

Xbox One killed my Directv Genie box or my tv. Maybe not "killed" it, but the TV and/or the Directv box thought the XboxOne was an external recording device and now I can't watch TV through HDMI according to the Directv tech I spoke with.
Thema:

1. DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2 - Similar Threads - DirecTV HR22 100

2. Won't control Directv box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't control Directv box: I can't seem to find any info on this, aside from some similar issues from '13 and' 14. I have Directv with the whole home DVR and a Directv Dolby C51-500 DVR box plugged in via HDMI to my Xbox,...
  3. DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued There are multiple posts on this, from people in multiple locations and using multiple different TV providers. It does not...
  4. DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV you can use a hdmi av adapter, but try to avoid that. 7fee13ed-613d-482a-87fd-5a4a64aae149
  5. DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. Hi these are the cables used by the 360 How to connect your Xbox 360 S or original Xbox...
  6. DirecTV Now app for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DirecTV Now app for Xbox One: I watch YouTube on my TV via my Xbox One all the time, such that I rarely watch actual TV. I recently got DirecTV Now, but I can't watch it on my TV via my Xbox One. Why? Is Microsoft working on...
  7. Directv Now app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directv Now app: Does anyone know how I could get in on the beta for the Directv Now app? acf1b73d-1c85-4465-a5c8-29ab720c6a5d
  8. DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen Hello, maybe the new device has some different specs, and isnt compatible enough with the Xbox, remember that...
  9. DirecTV HR22/100: My screen loses signal when the Xbox is set to 1080p

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: My screen loses signal when the Xbox is set to 1080p: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: My screen loses signal when the Xbox is set to 1080p so after a week of trying different fixes and what not, yesterday when once again I tried to connect the xbox...
  10. Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue: I don't know if this has been answered or not but when I hook up my Mini to my Xbox One X, it sometimes won't send the fast forward, rewind, etc, etc. command to my mini. I like using my...