Directional audio

Discus and support Directional audio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with the directional audio reversed on my wired headphones. This started last week and I reset my Xbox once and it fixed it for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by secRet asianman, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Directional audio

I'm having a problem with the directional audio reversed on my wired headphones. This started last week and I reset my Xbox once and it fixed it for one game. I was playing dmz on the new call of duty. It's a 3rd party controller but it just happened one day.

:)

secRet asianman, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Directional audio

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Secret

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    Are you using Dolby Atmos or similar audio in your headset?
    Did you tried using a different headset and controller to see if something similar happens?
    When you say “I reset my Xbox”, do you mean power it off-on, power cycling it or factory resetting the device?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this besides this reset?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Chat Mixer volume control

Try direct audio setting of the game.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers

5. Francia J. Win User

My xbox headset chat isn't working

Alright. Be sure the headset volume isn't turned all the way down. The dial on the outside of the left earcup adjusts the audio balance between game and chat audio. Be sure the dial isn't rotated completely in one direction, as this will effectively mute either game or chat audio.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox 360 Sound Issues

How do you make sure that the console audio settings are correct for one's combination of tv and cables?
    Follow the directions in Configure audio settings
Thema:

Directional audio

1. Directional audio - Similar Threads - Directional audio

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  4. i have a direct deposit authorization form?

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a direct deposit authorization form?: i have a direct deposit authorization form from my cash app to authorize Microsoft to pay me where do i send this direct deposit form to Microsoft what is their email address so i can send it to...
  5. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  6. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  7. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?: Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? 28a5c67b-d173-431f-a6e9-5be3ba7ecb5c
  8. pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful

in XBoX on Windows
    pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful: if you would add this it would make it so much easier to stream to youtube. By doing this you would get more xbox gamers live streaming hence getting you free advertisement....
  9. Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?: Nothing I have tried works including power cycling console, unplugging headset, changing qualities of stream, adjusting latency settings, and staying on an app for 30 seconds mid stream whenever...
  10. Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...: I have a issue with streaming audio on my Xbox One (standard One...) I'm using the Mixamp Pro TR with the optical input for my audio device... On the stream It sounds like when you try to listen...