direct game pass sharing

Discus and support direct game pass sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am looking forward to buying game pass on my series s. My friend is n pc and i want to play game pass games with him. I have seen tutorials on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShivaSharma5, Aug 21, 2022.

1. ShivaSharma5
    ShivaSharma5 Guest

direct game pass sharing

i am looking forward to buying game pass on my series s. My friend is n pc and i want to play game pass games with him. I have seen tutorials on sharing game pass, but they are a hassle and involve giving passwords for xbox accounts, which i find very risky. Is there a direct way to share game pass without sharing account credentials ?

:)

ShivaSharma5, Aug 21, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

direct game pass sharing

Nope and it's dangerous for you to do so

That's not how gameshare works

You do it with people you trust and for PERSONAL use not sharing with the neighborhood

For your plan to work you have to wait for the upcoming family plan

Which is only in testing in certain regions
  3. ShivaSharma5 Win User

direct game pass sharing

no worries man, i will only do after 2 months or so and till then i think it should be out of beta
  4. Francia J. Win User

direct game pass sharing

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Currently, there is no option yet to share the game pass with other users without requiring them to sign in under the account owner's account.

It is also not recommended to share your subscription with other people not in your household.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts

Actually the Game Pass subscription itself does not share, but the games downloaded from Game Pass will be shared.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
Thema:

direct game pass sharing

1. direct game pass sharing - Similar Threads - direct game pass

2. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  3. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  4. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  5. Android xbox apps: open a game directly

in XBoX on Windows
    Android xbox apps: open a game directly: Hi. I am wondering if there is any way to launch a game without having to open the xbox app first, and then select the game you want to play. The question applies for in-home streaming and/or...
  6. Streaming games from your Xbox directly to your friends on Discord is here.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming games from your Xbox directly to your friends on Discord is here.: https://twitter.com/discord/status/1686754917279780864 https://discord.com/blog/xbox-stream-to-discord-announcement submitted by /u/CRIP4LIFE [link] [comments]
  7. Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...: I am on the latest version of windows, so I don't understand. I saw another thread like this and it said to update windows. 573932db-f40a-477c-8303-74e9e57169ed
  8. Old direct X AMD video drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with GAME PASS games but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old direct X AMD video drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with GAME PASS games but...: Old Direct X AMD Video Drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with Roblox and Minecraft for windows 10 but all Drivers that support DirectX 12 do not. Why? How do I fix? The Real kicker is they...
  9. Reinstall a game with Digital Direct content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstall a game with Digital Direct content: Hello, I've bought the XBox Series S with the Fortnite and Rocket League Pack but can not see the content included (VBucks, skins...) when I start the game. I tried all troubleshooting described...
  10. Game Direct x

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Direct x: Hey i have a game called A knights quest and it gets a error called dx 11 level 10.0 is required.I tried installing dx 11 but i cant find the setup at microsoft.com my pc specs Edition Windows...