Dimming screen

Discus and support Dimming screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so, I'm watching nfl networm through the NFL app on my xbox one, and after a while my screen will go dim as if I'm not using the xbox. Why is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Hellgahst, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Dimming screen

so, I'm watching nfl networm through the NFL app on my xbox one, and after a while my screen will go dim as if I'm not using the xbox. Why is this happening and what can I do, or xbox do, to fix this problem?

:)

The Hellgahst, Aug 9, 2017
  2. Screen dimming while in Accessories App

My screen dims almost immediately after opening the Xbox Accessories app and remains dimmed even while navigating through the app. The same happens when I start Netflix; the screen dims after only a few seconds. Please fix this Microsoft, or allow users
    to disable the dimmer.

OmarSaid-08CD8D0D-7A00-41C1-9B63-889EE3D04365, Aug 9, 2017
  3. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    My Opinions, Thoughts and Concerns.

They can't dim the screen they want you to have your tv running through it imagine watching you're favorite show and 15 minutes in screen dims because technically it's been idle that whole time

pkvas, Aug 9, 2017
  4. KyleFoote Win User

Xbox one dimming

I mean when the screen dims when it goes into idle. When i watch a movie or tv the screen dims
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one dimming

I mean when the screen dims when it goes into idle. When i watch a movie or tv the screen dims
    Check the settings on the TV with the TV remote Menu.
  6. pkvas Win User

They can't dim the screen they want you to have your tv running through it imagine watching you're favorite show and 15 minutes in screen dims because technically it's been idle that whole time
  7. Corbin T Angeles Win User

My Xbox One dimmed the screen last night, and then turned itself off after an hour of being dimmed. I had it sitting on the Ryse pause menu, and was out of the room. I don't think the screen dims while you're in sight of the Kinect, because I noticed if
    I left the room for 15-20 minutes and walked back in, the screen would brighten back up.
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Screen Dim On Startup

Same here dim screen on start up.
Thema:

Dimming screen

1. Dimming screen - Similar Threads - Dimming screen

2. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .: Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times 5209d5cd-0791-431f-a89a-a5b2347f81a1
  3. Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.: Adding on to the ASA crashing reports. Playing Deep Rock and it crashes my Xbox, blinking lights, when I try to play. Only happened after the latest update. On top of that, if I can manage to play...
  4. Screen dimming issue with 4k/hdr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen dimming issue with 4k/hdr: I have an Xbox series X and an LG gaming monitor which have always worked great. Recently, I did a reset on the Xbox to clear the cache. Since then, every time I log into a game, it is super dim...
  5. Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but...: Half of the screen keeps dimming non stop, have tried restarting and idle options but nothing works, any help? 78e1ce44-c1b8-49ba-a091-fa338d3ac254
  6. Half the screen is dim on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Half the screen is dim on my xbox: I noticed that one side of the screen is dim and the other is bright normal I'm trying to know if there's a way to have both sides back to normal again for my Xbox one x...
  7. after event power outage due to storm my xbox boots with extremely dim screen

in XboX Insiders
    after event power outage due to storm my xbox boots with extremely dim screen: How do I fix it? hard reset didn't work submitted by /u/semper299 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox dim screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dim screen: After I used oneguide to watch tv on my xbox, My display is now stuck in very dim low light and its not my tv because when I adjust the brightness it makes it worse. I've resetting the xbox and...
  9. Why is my screen going dim when I use blu ray player

in XboX Insiders
    Why is my screen going dim when I use blu ray player: Only dims when I load into blu ray player submitted by /u/BreachN_Clear6 [link] [comments]
  10. Very dim screen when launching a game

in XboX Insiders
    Very dim screen when launching a game: starting today, about 8/10 times I'm Firing up a game with HDR or auto HDR, my game dims exponentially, to a degree I can't even see what's on the screen, have to walk to the tv to see it. When I...